How Many Snoutlings Do You Want for Latest Update?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How Many Snoutlings Do You Want for Latest Update?

• Now that some people are playing the new update, I’m wondering how many snoutlings you would want to have on hand to buy new gear (assuming there is a shop in the caves, which I haven’t seen so far), or to buy potions to pass levels if you are short on masters and set items. I have >13,000, but would continue playing King Pigs Castle before the update released for IOS if I need more.
    Are there any new ranks for the birds and/or new headgear?
    Now playing ver 1.0.14 on IOS. When your birds level up, there are new potion recipes available, so the answer might be ~20,000. I started with about that many, but spent some on increasing the rank of Sea Dog, which I just got, and buying some resources, because I didn’t realize there were new potions. I now have <3,000, and there is a recipe for sale for >5000.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

@mvnla2 – Not sure I understand your question here. I have never spent snoutlings to get through a level, just to upgrade weapons, classes, etc. Have I been missing something?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@burbman — I will change question to be more clear (I hope). What I mean is that most segments of the game have new weapons, etc. which you might really want to buy to help you get through the level. Also, if the levels are really difficult unless you use LOTS of potions, you may need snoutlings to buy potions, or spend a lot of time farming.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

I think you should get near 20K at least and then update.
    I don’t know how many veteran or elite classes you have but.. 25*500 + 25*2000 = 67500 snoutlings..
    So yeah I think you get the point.

Don’t worry much though as WCP is still ours >:)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@rhinofreak — Thanks for the answer; I couldn’t remember how many snoutlings are required to change class. I’m wondering if there are any new headgear available (added question to main post).
    All my birds are elite of every headgear, with one master (Paladin). However, I don’t have Sea Dog, which I want, or the other headgear that requires gold coins. From the comments, I’m not sure you really need / want them, and at the rate I’m going, unless I spend a fair amount of real money, it won’t happen anytime soon.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I keep getting snoutling, but nothing to spend it on. I have 40K.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Nothing to buy? Why not spend all on potions?

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I rarely need potions and I have several hundreds from the sales.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

lol give me then :P XD

I wish Rovio makes this feature in future.. I can give you what you want, and ask for I want in trade.
    Anyway, just keep buying all the resources man.. it will be needed in future.

JoshSP1985
    @joshsp1985

I would upgrade all classes as far as snoutlings will take you personally
    I didn’t know the update nerfed king pigs (on android) and wish I could undo it and farm it more.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@all — Thanks for the replies. I have upgraded all my birds to elite. The only bird I want that I am missing is Sea Dog, but I don’t have enough LC to get him yet.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Not sure what the answer is but it might be ~20,000 to buy new potion recipes that became available with the new bird levels.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Today I got to level 33 and discovered there are a lot of new potions. When I got to level 32 a day or two ago I didn’t get a message indicating new recipes were available so either there is a bug in alerting you or they just added those recipes in the past day or two. I didn’t save enough snoutlings to buy everything, but this is what I see so far.

Pig Cherry Juice rank 4, +450 health, 2250 snoutlings
    Pig Cherry Juice rank 5, +500 health, 2750 snoutlings
    Pig Cherry Juice rank 6, +550 health, 3250 snoutlings
    Fruit Cake rank 5, +300 health, 4250 snoutlings

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How Many Snoutlings Do You Want for Latest Update?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.