How many heroes do you have?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum How many heroes do you have?

• i have optimus prime level 4 bumblebee level 3 soundwave level 4 bludgon level 3heatwave level 1 What you have?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Au
    @arushss

i have been playing since 30 oct and by now i have unlocked 11 characters (with a level range of 5-6). Tomorrow or day after i will be having total of 13 characters.. still a long way to go..

Three Blues
    @abhisheksarith

I have been playing since 25 oct and now have 16 characters. They are
    Optimus Prime lvl 8
    Bumblebee lvl 10
    Soundwave lvl 10
    Bludgeon lvl 10
    Heatwave lvl 10
    Lockdown lvl 10
    Ultra Magnus lvl 9
    Galvatron lvl 9
    Soundblaster lvl 9
    Sentinel Prime lvl 9
    Energon Starscream lvl 10
    Energon Soundwave lvl 10
    Energon Grimlock lvl 9
    Energon Lockdown lvl 9
    Ultimate Optimus Prime lvl 9
    Ultimate Megatron lvl 9

Now I still have Brawl, Energon Optimus Prime, Thundercracker, Megatron, Goldbite Grimlock, High-Octane Bumblebee, Jazz, Energon Galvatron and Grimlock to unlock. So, long way to go still….

Au
    @arushss

@abhisheksarith: how come so fast u have levelled your birds and pigs to the maximum limit? my max level is 8 that too of bumble bee.. rest of them are at level 7

EpicPlayah
    @epicplayah

Level 6 Optimus Prime
    Level 6 Bumblebee
    Level 6 Soundwave
    Level 6 Bludgeon
    Level 6 Heatwave
    Level 5 Lockdown
    Level 6 Ultra Magnus
    Level 6 Galvatron
    Level 5 Soundblaster
    Level 5 Sentinel Prime
    Level 6 Energon Starscream
    Level 6 Energon Soundwave
    Level 5 Energon Grimlock

Three Blues
    @abhisheksarith

@arushss, I did that by fast forwarding the time and then collecting coins from free levels. By this way I collected a load of money.

Anonymous

Updated 4/9/2015

Normal Characters:

Optimus Prime Level 9
    Bumblebee Level 10
    Soundwave Level 9
    Bludgeon Level 9
    Heatwave Level 9
    Ultra Magnus Level 9
    Lockdown Level 9
    Galvatron Level 9
    SoundBlaster Level 9
    Sentinel Prime Level 9
    Thundercracker Level 9
    Jazz Level 9
    Brawl Level 9
    Grey Slam Grimlock Level 9
    Dark Megatron Level 8

Energon Characters:

Energon Starscream Level 9
    Energon Soundwave Level 9
    Energon Grimlock Level 9
    Energon Lockdown Level 9
    Energon Galvatron Level 9
    Energon Optimus Prime Level 9

Ultimate Characters:

Ultimate Optimus Prime Level 8
    Ultimate Megatron Level 8
    High Octane Bumblebee Level 8
    Goldbite Grimlock Level 8

Raifin
    @chrisherr

Greetings,

So, I’m trying to decide if I should unlock all the characters I am encountering. (Right now I’m just unlocking characters I don’t have, and skipping ‘upgraded versions’ of ones I have-)

Ideally I’d like to get all my characters to level 10, and right now I’m only unlocking heroes if I don’t already have them.

For example, I have not unlocked Sentinel Prime or SoundBlaster (even though I’m sitting on 1537 pigs,) as I figure I should focus on having some higher level characters for the harder levels, instead of rotating in more lower level characters.
    (It’s not like I can choose which guys to play with on a mission, as the game chooses!)

I have:
    Optimus Prime lvl 6
    Bumblebee lvl 6
    Soundwave lvl 5
    Bludgeon lvl 5
    Heatwave lvl 5
    Lockdown lvl 5
    Ultra Magnus lvl 5
    Galvatron lvl 5
    Energon Starscream lvl 2

Thoughts?

icorer
    @icorer

@ raifin – whilst good in theory you will reach a point you won’t be able to progress without getting some duplicate characters. This is due to needing certain level requirements to unlock characters, which by around 60 is quite a tough slog even with saving all the available characters you would still need to have everyone one around level 6 to unlock the next batch. Considering the level 7 upgrades cost upwards of 75000, it will take a long time grinding the core characters all to 10, as the spending requirements rapidly escalate.

Even with saving all the bots reaching the 80 milestone to unlock the next batch was a chore. Had to have all the bots at 6 or 7. By the time i managed this i had in the region of 6000 pigs and was easily able to spend on the next 2 or 3 instantly. Keep doing what you’re doing by all means but some point in the near future it will become more difficult,. Seeing as the cost to get characters to 3 or 4 is not too big a fuss, you can quicky add levels to yourself to reach the various milestones that bit more quickly in my opinion.

icorer
    @icorer

@raifin – its also worth mentioning that as well as unlocking the characters you like sooner by saving everyone, you also will open up the map quicker which means more spots for coins to collect from, i have around 17 places i collect coins from, have all the available characters upwards of 6 and still am 3 levels shy of 100, in order to unlock 2 more and more map.

Also by the way some of the variants are considerbly better than the original counterpart. I’d have a level 6 sentinal prime over any character that was even lvl 8, excluding energon toons and blugeon who also kicks arse, don’t limit yourself

bigorange
    @bigorange

Optimus Prime Level 8
    Bumblebee Level 9
    Soundwave Level 7
    Bludgeon Level 7
    Heatwave Level 7
    Lockdown Level 7
    Ultra Magnus Level 7
    Galvatron Level 7
    SoundBlaster Level 7
    Sentinel Prime Level 6

Energon Starscream Level 7
    Energon Soundwave Level 8
    Energon Grimlock Level 8
    Energon Lockdown Level 7
    Energon Galvatron Level 7
    Energon Optimus Prime Level 6

Ultimate Megatron Level 7
    Ultimate Optimus Prime Level 7
    High Octane Bunblebee Level 6
    Goldbite Grimlock Level 6

Red7827
    @gulgor0

UPDATED:
    Optimus Prime Level 7
    Bumblebee Level 7
    Soundwave Level 7
    Bludgeon Level 7
    Heatwave Level 6
    Lockdown Level 6
    Ultra Magnus Level 6
    Galvatron Level 6
    SoundBlaster Level 6
    Sentinel Prime Level 6

Energon Starscream Level 6
    Energon Soundwave Level 6
    Energon Grimlock Level 6
    Energon Lockdown Level 6
    Energon Galvatron Level 6
    Energon Optimus Prime Level 6
    Ultimate Megatron Level 5
    Ultimate Optimus Prime Level 6
    Didn’t used any time travel cheats, currently at rank 111.

Nik
    @speedraceer

Currently at level 143.. and there is no Character after HIGH OCTANE BUMBLE BEE.. It shows coming soon..Grrrrr what a drag.. :/

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Wait, so the Grimlock sillouette which is after Octane Bumblebee is also not available D: ?

Nik
    @speedraceer

Sorry my mistake.. Actually I saved Octane Bumblebee after Goldbite Grimlock that’s why.. :D

Anonymous

I don’t really understand that. I mean the characters are already implemented into the game so why would Rovio not let us unlock them? I really hope they let people unlock all five characters ( And that new character @birdleader had in his post ) in the next update.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum How many heroes do you have?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.