how lucky are you?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum how lucky are you?

• i’m making this thread because i’m curious with the most set items someone else got in one golden pig triple chance run. my high score is four and i want to know what other people have got. i used one exploit with full rainbow bar and one free roll for watching an ad with full rainbow bar and the rest was just pure luck.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Red7827
    @gulgor0

Today’s my final Golden Pig :3. Once a time i got four epic items, once the time i got nothing but just one new normal item (worthy, others were useless)

Red
    @james1562

My high score is 2 with the triple chances, I got a phoenix feather and a chronometer same as last week now I have two of each. T.T

Anonymous

96. I used the time changing exploit and the friends golden pig exploit ( The one where the rainbow bar doesn’t empty ) together to get all of them. All during rainbow riot.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I haven’t used any exploits, but 96 is about the maximum number of spins you can do in 15 minutes. Did you find a way to make every item during the triple chance a set item or did you find a way to extend those 15 minutes by changing the clock?

I got 10 set items in just under 11 minutes, but I spent 210 lucky coins to get 70 spins.

bouboule
    @bouboule

I’m probably the most unlucky guy with set items, in 2 golden pig triple chance runs where I spent like 50 LC for each, I got no set item…
    So after that huge waste of coins, I’ve decided to use the exploit, and I’m always getting the same 4 or 5 items…

Anonymous

@killerkea Actually 96 took me DAYS to do. I changed the clock ahead a day so I could do the golden pig but I also kept getting free friends rolls from it. I got a set item every time because my bar was full and I was only using the friends pig. Even though it didn’t matter I had rainbow riot anyway

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum how lucky are you?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.