How Does it Know?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How Does it Know?

• When I battle with Sea Dog, Chuck with Chronos set,and a 3rd bird, I have a choice to use gang up on Chuck or the other. When I choose Chuck, he never gets an extra turn. When I choose the other, he gets it way more than average. Can’t win for trying.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

I noticed that too. I’ve had lots of problems with the Time Jump set not working properly and it doesn’t give Chuck enough health in the arena. It is my weakest set for Chuck so I don’t use it anymore.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

My go-to arena team has usually been Wizard/Sea Dog/Spies, although recently I’ve started using Skulkers just to change things up. In the early days of arena, the AI would almost always target Chuck first, and if I lost the coin toss, Chuck was dead before I could do anything – there was no way I could recover after that. I quickly realized that I had to use the Phoenix set on him – giving up a bit of extra damage to make sure Chuck is alive on my first turn to eat a rage chili? Hell yes, I’m making that trade.

A couple weeks ago, something in the AI must’ve flipped because they started to target the Blues first, so now I use their resurrect set (Sling/Plushies) as well. Doesn’t seem to make much difference offense-wise, because I’m still kicking ass with this team. (The only reason I haven’t advanced past Stone league is because I can’t remember to complete my objectives every day.)

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Really?Blues with the resurrect set should be the bird with highest health in your team!For example,all of my birds have same level off-hand set items.Red has 2864 health,Blues have 2238,but with the reborn set,Blues’ total health has over 3000 HP!If not,I suggest to use Marksmen’s Ambush ability to Red(especially Samurai with very high health and Dragon set).This will give all your team’s might to Red after the Blues died.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

The best way to keep Chuck from dying upon opposing player winning the coin toss is to use the Phoenix set and the Blessed banner set. The banner set gives him extra points upon the match starting and the Phoenix set revives him after the first death.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How Does it Know?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.