How do YOU fling?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How do YOU fling?

• How do YOU fling?

This is totally random, but I was thinking about it last night.

First, I am right hand dominant.

When playing ABE, I play best with my right index finger. I can fling with my left index finger, but it tends to be less accurate… meaning, occasionally I’ll hit a target other than the intended one.

However, when playing AB2, I notice that I fling best with my left thumb, followed by my left index finger. Trying to use my right index finger or thumb to fling on AB2 feels awkward and unnatural. Like when I’m trying to paint the nails on my right hand. Maybe this is just because of the general set-up of the games?

Thoughts/comments?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

I play Epic with my right index finger as well.  And in the slingshot games, I play with my left thumb.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I’m right-handed. I fling with the index finger of my left hand. As for the other AB games such as Epic and Transformers, I play them with the index finger of my right hand.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

I fling with my left thumb.

for epic, i use my right thumb. And for transformers, both index fingers

( i’m right-handed)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I had to go to AB2 to play to find out. I am left-handed (I remembered this part) and I use my left middle finger to fling. Always been this way. I play EPIC the same way. Am I going to be shunned by the community now?

metztli013
    @metztli013

@dallasreds You play both with left middle finger, interesting. Curious to hear from other lefties!

Lol you will not be shunned, at least not by me =)

Pointless
    @pointless

Shun the sinister! @dallasreds is obviously possessed! I, at least, have the decency to use my right middle finger. Comes in handy for the game, as well as our colonial reversed Churchill Vee.
    (What a band name, btw…)

This is SG
    @sahil-gagrai

I… don’t have a phone. So I play all those games with my mouse right-handed in PC through Bluestacks. But when it comes to playing on a phone, I prefer left thumb for all the classic AB games and right index finger for ABEpic. I sometimes use my middle right finger too, if my fingers feel so lazy to move, so most people mistake me that I can simultaneously play app games and wipe the screen of my phone.

DD
    @toolow

Right-handed, right middle finger. It’s the only one long enough to reach the targets at the end of a fling. @pointless Stow it!

Suzy
    @suzyq

I’m also right handed and use my middle finger.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless

When do you use the reversed V? Is it when you get down and funky while listening to 80’s disco music while flinging?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How do YOU fling?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.