How do I download updates to Angry Birds games?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum How do I download updates to Angry Birds games?

• I purchased Angry Birds for my PC a while back. How do I get updates? On my Android phone, the updates are automatically downloaded. Is there a way to do that for PC?

Thanks, in advance, for any help someone can give me. I’m new to this discussion board.
    Kathy =^..^=

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

When you open one of the apps, the game should notify you with a popup saying an update is available.

tomason
    @tomason33

If you’re not sure which version you have, then look at your EULA or the game’s credits (click the cogwheel or the information “i” on the welcome screen. when the credits start to roll, You’ll see a three part “version number”… I think its always 3 or 4 parts like this:

v4.0.1 (that’s the newest Seasons version for PC)

THEN you go to

http://download.angrybirds.com/

find your game. Click it and just start the opening file process and it will reveal which version is being released by Rovio most recently. This is Rovio’s site, so you need not worry for shysters. Rovio is the company that makes these games

My first Angry Birds game came free with my computer and never did update nor did it ever inform me there even WAS an update, so the above method is a fool proof way to be sure you’re current.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum How do I download updates to Angry Birds games?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.