How do Clans XP work?

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum How do Clans XP work?

• I created a clan and I am very disappointed that my clan strength is 0! I would have thought the clan XP strength was all of my clan members together, but instead I have the option of buying XP? How does a clan earn XP instead of having to buy it?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

So far, you can’t earn clan XP in any other way than buying it. 100 coins = 10 XP. All clans gain their XP like this.
    The bought XP from each member is counted together and that’s the clan XP. It has nothing to do with the power rating of their birds.

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

What is the purpose of clans then, if not to purposely work together to *earn* the most XP? :(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

So far, if a clan is at a certain level you get some perks. Like, you can call a health box after 5 turns. Or something like that. It’s not all that useless… but its functionality could be expanded.

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

This premise relies on the agreement that everyone in the clan will (mostly) equally contribute.

Then the way I am envisioning this working out is to find like-minded same-ability players who would be willing to donate to the clan in order to achieve that goal (like on a forum, wink, wink).

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

I am not seeing a whole lot of people contribute to their clans. I think there needs to be more of an incentive (like maybe explaining what you get in each of the levels because I can’t figure it out).

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

It’s probably because it’s very hard to earn gold coins when it’s mostly used to level up birds… people may not want to spend that much (100 coins) to clans when they need it to level up their birds.

Perhaps developers will need to adjust the amount of coins to spend for clans and have it gradually increase when the clan level goes up.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@dragonofheart73

This is what y’all are helping us with!
    We get very fancy excel sheets on what and where players spend coins/tokens/gems on and we try to even things out based on that information :)

We might do that or me might try and figure some other way about it.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@dragonofheart73

This is what y’all are helping us with!
    We get very fancy excel sheets on what and where players spend coins/tokens/gems on and we try to even things out based on that information :)

We might do that or me might try and figure some other way about it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum How do Clans XP work?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.