How do birds get upgraded?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How do birds get upgraded?

• All of my birds except one are silver, the other bronze. Is it possible to somehow concentrate on the lower level bird to get it to silver?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@sealy You can’t choose to which bird you will get more feathers. The best way to earn feathers is in the arena, but as I said you can’t choose which bird gets the feathers.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sealy @bad-piggies-2 — Actually, I think the best way to get feathers is to farm for gifts, and hope you get a lot of red gifts, many of which are 100 feathers. You only get an arena award once a day for one bird, and unless you come in first, the reward is less than 100 feathers.

RizDub
    @rizdub

@sealy You can choose to only participate in the events where the rewards go to that one bird. I’ve done that with Matilda and Terence.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Correction: The arena rewards are
    1st 125 feathers
    2nd 100
    3rd 80
    4th 65
    5 to 14 40
    15 20
    FYI — It appears that arena rewards are still based on your cumulative score for all the times you play the arena during the arena day. So even if the scoreboard says you are 6th or so, it is possible to come in first. Conversely, being #1 on scoreboard in no way guarantees that you will get the first prize.
    As I said before, I think it is much faster to farm for gifts, and hope for a lot of red ones.

ger_ych
    @mouldingo

Is there a way to determine which bird reward will appear in Arena the next day? Need only one more bird tournament to get out of gold league.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@mouldingo No, it’s random

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How do birds get upgraded?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.