Hound – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hound – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 93 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So sweet from them i guess… but… somewhere must be a trap!

elektric
    @elektric

already have hound :D first day of the shockwave tower i got around 16k on tokens lolz

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Hmm, I guess this bonus combined with the gold dome will finally get me those two coin based autobot achievement I am missing.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Anyone see Unicron or BP today?

I’m 35 runs so far, and not a peep.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@optimuspig I don’t think I have ever seen them on days where the target is holiday specific. I think Rovio just uses the coding from the original events for those days and since those original events were from before U&BP existed they aren’t coded in.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sntrooper

Argh, that makes sense.  Thanks.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Got overly competitive today, and ended up recharging six times (310 gems).

Finished in 1st place and beat the 100K level in the Challenge.

Probably not worth it in terms of tokens, but highly satisfying on a personal level as #2 was chasing me up to the very end.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Wow, Day 3 scores are coming in at half of Day 2 scores.

Day 2 scores were already low enough.

I guess every day is finger day now.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Day 3 and Unicron is BACK!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Bizarre.

That negates @sntrooper’s theory about Unicron not showing up when the target is holiday-themed.

All I needed was Unicron to show just once on Day 2 and I could have probably saved myself 100 gems.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Bizarre or not… it helped me greately! I am running a full bronze crown Galvatron & Ultra Magnus combo at 280% Promotion and this run with Unicron was a massive help!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m really regretting wasting those 3,800 gems on crates.

There’s no way I’m coming close to 10,000 tokens this week.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

As we speak i am at 4094 tokens. And i only did a 10 Gems reloads! (3 days 3×10 30 gems up to now)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well got my holiday accessories. Off to take a rest. I am done.

Joel
    @joel687

I saw Unicron day 1 and 3. I am sitting on 188k. I will get hound at the end of day 3 and then move on to accessories, sparks, and Christmas hats

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Finally hit 10k tokens and unlocked hound, the following accessories become available in the token exchange:

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 2: 49 runs (6 recharges) – nil BP, nil Unicron

Day 3: 29 runs (1 recharges) – nil BP, nil Unicron

I think perhaps Rovio hates me?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Day 4 and Unicron is BACK again! And in the same Node as yesterday’s Snowman’s Day!!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

What else irks me mightily is that offensive energonicons don’t target holiday items.

Like when a Christmas Tree is tucked behind a long row of Falling Monoliths and you can’t hit it because you’re too busy doing long vehicle run to avoid getting crushed and there’s no way to tag the target.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig you have absolute right! But as all we know Rovio/Exient isn’t in the helpful side of the game…

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Offensive energonicons are usually useless in events.  use shieldor to protect from monoliths and fire away.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’ve promoted Jazz to gold crown for this event, so I’m getting a decent bonus. One first and two second places so far. I will get the new bot before the last day, so probably I will have tokens for some accessories.

@fortressmaximus

I have to disagree with you. For a very long time I used only Shieldor to protect me against falling monoliths when I was fighting Unicron, but it only helped me in this case.
    I keep this strategy when I can use two bots, because I can use one to focus on blocks and another to focus on strong enemies.
    When I have the option to use only one bot, I choose Dead End or Energon Grimlock. They are very good, but I can miss many blocks, specially when I have to focus on big targets. Glassor help me clear the screen, and against Unicron, I can focus on him, while Glassor destroy everything else. On the long run, Glassor help me more than Shieldor in this case.
    In the case Optimuspig was referring, even shieldor would be useless. The monoliths would not let you shoot on targets behind them.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig Be careful what you wish for, or what R/E might read as a wish. The next update might change the targeting priority of energonicons to scenery first and then other things.

dettwork
    @dettwork

Has anyone noticed that they’re earning less than usual from runs at the moment? Since they introduced the triple bonus I’ve been above 5k like twice! So generous, give with one hand & take away with the other..

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hound – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.