Hot to get the bird with the red eyes?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hot to get the bird with the red eyes?

• How does one pick up the bird character with the red eyes? The one with the gravity ray…

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • RizDub
    @rizdub

@farview I assume you’re referring to Nemesis Prime. He was an exclusive character that was only unlockable through a special event that has passed.

I don’t really like how this is done, because not everyone was or will be able to get these characters, especially if they’re not introduced to the game until after the event is over.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@rizdub I deleted AB Transformers after the event because of Nemesis Prime’s cost ($14.99 ROVIO!) and I didn’t want to waste my money on ‘bots that can barely lift objects

Boblob
    @boblob

Anytime that someone pays real cash for an advantage, they are not really playing the same game as those who are not.. Whether it’s buying gems, buying Jenga mode, buying a limited time transformer, etc. they are playing a different game because they are paying money for an advantage, as opposed to using knowledge and skill… But, as long as the game is still playable without paying real money, I will keep playing.. Not having those items that you have to pay money for, is for me, a badge of honor.. But that’s just me…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@boblob

That’s a consequence of the fact that most new game apps released have gone to a free-to-play model. You can thank Candy Crush for that. The app designers need to monetize, and ad revenues aren’t enough on their own.

You ever heard of the 90/10 rule? Well that’s pretty much the case with game apps: ~90% of revenues from in-game purchases come from ~10% of the player-base.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hot to get the bird with the red eyes?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.