Honesty while tournament

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Honesty while tournament

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
  • Dixi 60
    @dixi-60

“Our lives begin to end the day we decide to keep silent about things that matter”. Martin Luther King Jr.

Name-calling and labelling players using legal Power Ups as cheats is obnoxious.

Every fair minded person should have an opinion on unfair bullying and name-calling.

Everyone these days wants more, when they get more that doesn’t satisfy them.
    Those with Fiesta’s want BMW’s those with BMW’s want Lamborghini’s and so on.
    Those with £100’s want £1000’s, those with £millions want £billions………
    I’m sure its similar with power ups.

“How can you tell if someone uses power ups” – its often written in the score. Sometimes those with higher scores are better players and my guess some may be hoaxes placed by Rovio to encourage the purchase of PU’s by regular players, some may have hacked into the scores or the game.

Play against yourself – don’t be bothered about who is on top score. Play till you feel its not for you anymore or its too unfair……..then just walk away.

Happy New Year to Everyone

Bill
    @dollarbill2208

I know the admins have tossed around this very idea, even I proposed it to them a couple years ago when the game was first released, but they decided relatively quickly not to do such a thing. For one thing, the power ups are there for everyone to use. I would even go so far as to say that it is Rovio’s intention that you use them. Two leaderboards would be very confusing. It would be difficult to set up, and even more difficult to maintain the integrity. And if they did that, they would also have to offer a hack/cheat board as well for players like me, and also power up boards for the mobile platform games. But they have already expressed clearly that it is such a low priority that it is basically not ever going to happen, and this was 4 years ago.

TestUser23
    @testuser23

Absolutely agree! I typically do “all things Angry Bird” and keep playing to better my own score. I just started playing tournament. I did well in the first two, but now it seems I can’t improve my scores, despite what I do. I think the leaders are using power-ups, and feel that should be disclosed by an icon, or better yet, power -up players pitted against one another, and those of us that don’t feel the need to use them. I mentioned this in a survey from Rovio.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Honesty while tournament

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.