'Hints'

• Would someone please get rid of the stupid ‘hints’ that pop up after a loss, they’re really annoying.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

It is impossible, it appears in every loss I have. The Wheel of fortune is expensive. It is really annoying.

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

It only comes up once after opening the game (usually first loss), I’m definitely not gonna waste my gems on likely inferior items that I won’t need. Hope the developers are reading this…

Veggie
    @veggie

Guys, honestly? Do you really think Rovio gives you a free app just because they’re so nice?
    Rovio has to pay salaries, servers, development etc. Just by watching Ads (that mostly refer to other AB games) they won’t pay ANYTHING. Of course they want you to spend gems and invest money for them! Welcome to planet earth. *facepalm*

Anonymous

@veggie That’s why Rovio keeps f*cking up the game and mostly focus on ways for spending money? Recently, in almost every update they just focus up on forcing people pay. Their principal baits are, for sure, gems. Special baits are: Mighty Start Package, Arena Package (though Arena will pass away on 26 august) and the Energy Package or Monster Package.

Anonymous

@veggie That’s why Rovio keeps f*cking up the game and mostly focus on ways for spending money? Recently, in almost every update they just focus up on forcing people pay. Their principal baits are, for sure, gems. Special baits are: Mighty Start Package, Arena Package (though Arena will pass away on 26 august) and the Energy Package or Monster Package.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.