Hidden Loot Crates (daily) No Longer Work

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Hidden Loot Crates (daily) No Longer Work

• Hey all,

After a July 5th  update to Bad Piggies HD, the daily Hidden Loot Crate options are all covered by a red circle/slash “forbidden” symbol. No movies to watch, no crates to go find.

Anyone else able to get daily crates to work? This is the updated to v 2.3.4. I put in a support request with Rovio, but I doubt I will hear anything back. I guess I’ll have to be happy with my 72,000 scrap and 40,000 gold.  *smile*  I imagine they will turn off BP altogether soon…that will be a sad day!

Thanks,

sutekh137

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • ROVERTANK
    @rovertank

Well, Sutekh, I am in the same situation. I don’t know how to make a feedback to Rovio yet, so if anyone knows how pls tell me. But, in 25 July of 2018, 1 day before I make this post, the crates just appeared with 2 wooden and 1 silver. After or before that, nothing appeared. This takes months long and I’m tired. Pls help :(

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@rovertank

Here is a direct link to the support request page for Rovio:

https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Are you saying you had the crates appear earlier this week, but only for one day? What takes “months long”? As indicated by the response from Rovio to my request, we may never see the crates back before they put Bad Piggies permanently on ice. That’s just the way it goes sometimes…

Thanks,

sutekh137

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Hidden Loot Crates (daily) No Longer Work

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.