Hey Rovio! You win with Doc’s lab

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hey Rovio! You win with Doc’s lab

• Instead of making me grind through all of my materials for 10-15 minutes for a nearly zero gem payout, can we just have a button that will just cash out all of my materials. This has the same net result.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Lol, I believe the same as well. The lab is useless mostly now. I rarely land on gems now and they even reduced the amounts than what was offered..

ED209
    @ed209

i normally use the missions to try and get gems, hardly get any from pig lab

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

If anything, I think it’s even worse now than when they NERFed the lab a couple of months ago.

Googs
    @ncaddy

+ 1. Big waste of time and adds no enjoyment to the game at all.

Traveler
    @traveler

Probably the most frustrating part of the game to play (and there are a lot of frustrating things about the game)!

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I wish rovio would get rid of the pig lab and put the energonicons in the mission portals for those that don’t have all of the energonicons

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Unfortunately the name of the (monetization) game is maximizing the amount of time that players spend in the game. It’s a tracked metric and used when negotiating ad rates.

Making us waste time in the lab increases the amount of time we each spend playing.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig I think you’re forgetting that constants events are the biggest ways to make a player invest time in a game and millions of players around the globe are doing just that. The lab may take time but it’s nowhere near as close as events. Any game out there does constant events nowadays that take time to be on top of the leaderboard. And well that takes up the most of your time.

Bob
    @blachner

The lab is a joke, preset to give you back nothing. My question is what do we do with a million pigs and 66 million coins?

Phillips
    @phillips

@blachner the pigs are easy just use them to half the time for a mission. If all your characters are at level 15 not much you can do with the coins.

Bob
    @blachner

How do I use the pigs?

sheepybach
    @paul13

@blachner

If you do an 8hr mission then if you use 600 pigs then the time to complete the mission drops to 4hrs. That is the easy 1 to explain but you can use pigs to 1/2 the time.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hey Rovio! You win with Doc’s lab

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.