Different Level Samurai

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Different Level Samurai

• Hey guys, i need ur help please because there is something I dont understand. Yesterday i went to play the new man vs man challenge and as I went to see my enemy birds power I go surprised.

We are both in Level 34

His RED was equiped with ‘Samurai level 6’ and ‘Grand Slam’ with 3 x 245 dammage and 2230 of life.

I changed my RED to ‘Samurai level 5’ and ‘Grand Slam’ too and i got only 3 x 140 dammage and 1313 of life.

How is this difference possible, we are only one level different in samurai mastery, which doenst make so huge difference. The rest was exactly the same.

Thank you

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • MadMike
    @madmike

You probably got your set at low lvl while his is higher.

Grumpy Cat
    @inimical

Wow…how old was your set? A level 26 friend I have already outdamages your Samurai, and he’s not even using legendaries.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@ivan-moreira2 When you get a set item, the set item has a level that matches your bird’s level. So if you are at level 8 when you get a set item, the item has stats that are at level 8. And there is a big difference between the stats for a set item gained at level 8 compared level 30.

It is more than likely your opponent has a brand new Grand slam set (e.g. Level 34), while your set items are at a much lower level.

Ivan Moreira
    @ivan-moreira2

Yes, in fact I got my set a long time ago and that makes the difference, but tell me, even if I used the legendary set all time since I got it , or not, my attack power and life would be the same at this time, no ?

MadMike
    @madmike

You get a minor boost at your hp and attack with leveling up, but items hold the majority of power.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

The strength of your Set Items are constant and determined by the level your birds are when you get them, they do not level up in strength.
    Your birds base strength however changes when you level up so you are stronger at a higher level even if you use the same items the whole time.

Ivan Moreira
    @ivan-moreira2

I got it now. So the best thing is to get legendary set when we are high level even though its difficult or we spend real money. Anyway if my legendary set is, for example level 10, it makes no sense to have it because it’s levels are really low for my 34th level.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

And I would be surprised if you didn’t have regular weapons and offhand items (crafted or from the golden pig machine) that caused higher damage and gave red bird better health.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Different Level Samurai

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.