Help with the KPP

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Help with the KPP

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 200 total)
  • Replies
  • hpmini2009
    @mightyebird

Anyone have problems getting past Misty Mire KP that is floating through and around tubes?

Its description is in my album

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/mightyebird/album/picture/23250/

Jon S
    @jon3800

@mightyebird

No problems with me.  It’s not that hard.  It can usually take 3-4 birds to take out of the boss.  If you look at the TNT in the middle, I suggest hitting it which will  cancel KP’s loop.  I usually save Silver,  or Terrence because they cause major damage.  These are old pics, my birds are now at level 68

Misty Mire level 240 (can also refer to the video walkthrough)

Throw any bird at the TNTThe rocks cause major damage

Use Bomb to finish him off

hpmini2009
    @mightyebird

Got it with Terrence.?  Knocking KP against tube put KP out of synch.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@mightyebird

It’s a nice strategy but it’s not always that reliable as it requires precision and great timing (have to know exactly when to hit KP).   But glad you got it

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Water. There is water. Why is there water?

Water

desperados
    @desperados

Oh yeah kpp getting easier as high level birds are being released but still gravity levels are the hardest for me so far in…max gem usage for though levels are around 200-300.

Jon S
    @jon3800

Guys, my KPP bank formula breaks down on the 25th and so on.

Since they released Boarneo, Got Ham City and Twin Beaks chapter, they have added it to KPP

Today was the Boarneo chapter.  Round 1 is from level 1080, Round 2 is from level 1086 and Round 3 is from level 1093

I will wait to end of the month to post a new copy

hpmini2009
    @mightyebird

Jon S.,

I’ve noticed everyone refers to levels as a four digit number. Levels in Pigsy Land are 200 – 300?  Are all players using same app version or are there different versions for other devices?  Anyway, I looked for playbacks for Pigsy Land and only 2 out of 6 on a Boss or Hard Level playback have tips to get through Levels.  I’m stuck on 257 Hard Level after using 3 spells and 60 gems. Any other playback versions that I can reference as a guide to get through 257?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@mightyebird: Not everyone refers to levels as a four digit numbers, but there are levels with a four digit number and those we are referring to.

I don’t think you will find a lot of level guides for any level. The rooms are random, so it’s highly unlikely you will benefit from another bird composition and another structure composition from your own.
    What I would suggest: try to take screenshots from rooms you have problems with, maybe we can help you.
    But please open up another thread for it.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@mightyebird

There was an early version of this game called “Angry Birds: Under Pigstruction” where level numbers were slightly different (it only had 240 levels) and was soft launched in Canada.   When the game officially released in Summer 2015 called Angry Birds 2;  ALL VERSIONS; Android, IOS, etc were and still are the same.

You have to remember that Angry Birds 2 has become a very large game with the monotonous updates.  As of now,  there are 1180 levels with 20 more trail levels and bird levels always being added bimonthly (i.e every 2 weeks), so  it’s bound for levels to have have four digit numbers to them.

Pigsyland is the first chapter in Angry Birds 2 to adopt the 40 level chapter pack  series which is the now the staple of every new chapter with the exception of Pig Bay (441-500), which had a 60 level chapter pack

Pigsyland comprises of levels 241-280.

Chef Pig appears in Boss levels 246 and 267

Foreman pig appears in Boss levels 254 and 274

King Pig appears in Boss levels 260 and 280.

Hard Level 257 is a level with 6 rooms.  You should definitely consult the videos walkthroughs that are provided on the forum (https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-2-level-257-pig-city-pigsyland-3-star-walkthrough/).  Use this as a reference

I just played the level right  now and scored about 28 million points.  I brought no spells to the level but did have  to pay 60 gems to clear the last room.  Keep in mind, my score is quite high because all my birds are at level 69 ( I have the most recent base level card: Ancient Bronze  which puts my base level at  37, my spells cards are also at level 37) + Pristine Bronze sling shot (level 22) + legendary hats level 10)

so: 37 + 22 + 10 = 69

unfortunately there’s no tips I can offer you other than keep trying or playing the arena to win some feathers and pearls which are needed to level up your birds. You mught have a much easier time completing it since your meter fills up faster so you can get extra cards quickly. Like @jo-ha said, structures that are installed and choice of birds are completely randomized so you’ll never know what you’ll get.  My advice to you would be  if you have Magician pig or balloon pig…those are the first ones you should be popping since they can use up your birds if you’re not careful

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

So, these are today’s levels of the KPP:

image1.PNG

Mathilda helped a lot taking out those snowball pigs in the front – drop her egg between them and all of them are gone.
    From then on I was a little bit lost and didn’t really have a strategy. Mathilda and some other birds took out some of the structures. After flinging all my birds and the boss jumping up and down on the pads, I eventually made him bounce of towards the slingshot. He got caught in the fans and flew out of the map to the left.

image2.PNG

Silver and chuck did a good job, taking him down to the jumping pads. Unfortunately the boss got pushed onto the plattform in the middle. Terrence was completely useless then (use him first!!), so I paid 60 gems, and took the boss out by Mathilda and her egg from above.

image3.PNG

This one is just luck… I randomly dropped Mathildas egg, hit the boss, but didn’t kill him. What helped a lot was using silver to drop the rocks in the upper area under the health bar. The flying rocks eventually destroyed the bosses plattform and he fell off.

Oh, and FYI, here are the video walkthroughs from angrybirdsnest:

Angry Birds 2 Boss Fight Level 1126 Walkthrough – Pig City Got Ham City

Angry Birds 2 Boss Fight Level 1133 Walkthrough – Pig City Got Ham City

Angry Birds 2 Boss Fight Level 1140 Walkthrough – Pig City Got Ham City

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

I remember that I managed to finish the first boss level from today on the world map with my second try. And for the hell of it I can’t figure out how. The world map level is five rooms with no TNT, today it’s only three rooms with loads of TNT, and I failed miserably every time. Add dice roll boss level 3 to that and today’s challenge is absolutely impossible for me.

The first level is ill-designed in some way, too: I cannot pull the sling completely to the left, because it’s too close to the edge of the screen.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Took about 4,000 gems to get through the KPC today. How about no, just no. 7 spells and 100 pearls. Just not worth it. And I don’t see any skills to be used, or any specific birds to use, to get through the final level. Just blind luck bouncing around and hoping. I know it is a puzzle that should have a solution, but that one I don’t know and can’t figure.

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

I sometime let my seven-year old have a go at DC and KPC – big mistake on those levels! Used up 1,500 gems the dear… Bought three extra sets of birds on the last KP room alone (had ELEVEN birds total!) and somehow they all kept missing, couldn’t destroy the ice under KP. Lucky I had no more gems left or he might have spent more… ;)

These pure luck rooms are very annoying in the KPC. The first was quite doable, you just need to destroy the floor tiles under KP. Sometimes KP will then end up doing straight verticals that miss the top right tramp, and then it’s extremely hard to divert without Matilda or Silver. Second KP room is one of those badly designed ones – I’ve often had KP stuck on the second ledge on the right of the screen, refusing to roll further. Too often KP goes somewhere unreachable for most birds on that room. And yes, the last is pure luck afaik. I recall my luck was much better when I did that room several times playing the trail levels!!!

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Wow, reading this I have the feeling I got away quite cheap (meaning lucky) yesterday…

Today is fine again – if you want to farm the KPP for the traits, today’s your day. Go Birds!

I agree on the luck based levels: they are fine on the trail map, where you can try over and over again and where you are not bound by a one hour timer. Sometimes I wonder whether Rovio even implemented a systematic way to beat the levels or whether it is intentionally to be beaten by pure luck?
    Do they play these levels before releasing them? Do they calculate how much gems they lose in order to beat it?

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Very easy today, for a change.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Yep restarted today, 100,110,120. DC I couldn’t figure out level to, it’s exclusive to DC?

Jon S
    @jon3800

@ryan-kochie

DC has a very short bank.

It comprises of

Chirp Valley (70,80,90), Shangham (100,110,120), Greasy Swamp (130,140,150) and Greenerville (160,170,180)

The only real  chapter that’s DC exclusive is Chirp valley since KPP doesn’t go back that far to the earlier trail levels.

If this is the case tomorrow’s KPP will go to Greasy Swamp (6/28) , then Greenerville (6/29), Steakholm (6/30)…then I’m not sure what it will do on July 1st

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

@jon3800 So the KPP and DC aren’t dependent on one another? As in not in sync?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

As far as I know they are not dependant on each other. KPP has a much larger level repertoire as the DC and therefore it cannot correlate – DC repeats itself more often than KPP.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@ryan-kochie

As @jo-ha says, they are not dependent.  On one occasion, on May 25th/26th DC and KPP happened to coincide with each other (i.e KPP was the same levels as DC).  This is no longer the case now since Boarneo and GotHam City are added to the KPP level bank this month and when more chapters are released, I’ll have to create a new bank to accommodate the new levels .

As I mentioned above DC only comprises of those 12 levels.  Just think how many people will give up on DC, or play AB2 altogether when it would have ridiculously hard levels that  KPP like that awful luck-based pinball boss from GotHam City, or level 520 from Gravity Grove.  That was torture LOL for especially for what little rewards you get.

Here’s the Daily Challenge Level Bank.  X refers to the month number and the numbers are the dates

x/1 – Shangham 110
    x/2 – Greasy Swamp 150 (Chuck can strike)
    x/3 – Greenerville 160 (Silver can strike)
    x/4 – Chirp Valley 80 (Silver can strike)
    x/5 – Shangham 120
    x/6 – Greasy Swamp 130 (Blues can Strike)
    x/7 – Greenerville 170 (Blues can Strike)
    x/8 – Chirp Valley 90 (Terrence or Silver can strike)
    x/9 – Shangham 100
    x/10 – Greasy Swamp 140
    x/11 – Greenerville 180 (Silver or Terrence can strike)
    x/12 – Chirp Valley 70

DC REPEATS

x/13 – Shangham 110
    x/14 – Greasy Swamp 150 (Chuck can strike)
    x/15 – Greenerville 160 (Silver can strike)
    x/16 – Chirp Valley 80 (Silver can strike)
    x/17 – Shangham 120
    x/18 – Greasy Swamp 130 (Blues can Strike)
    x/19 – Greenerville 170 (Blues can Strike)
    x/20 – Chirp Valley 90 (Terrence or Silver can strike)
    x/21 – Shangham 100
    x/22 – Greasy Swamp 140
    x/23 – Greenerville 180 (Silver or Terrence can strike)
    x/24 – Chirp Valley 70

CYCLE REPEATS AGAIN

x/25 – Shangham 110
    x/26 – Greasy Swamp 150 (Chuck can strike)
    x/27 – Greenerville 160 (Silver can strike)
    x/28 – Chirp Valley 80 (Silver can strike)
    x/29 – Shangham 120
    x/30 – Greasy Swamp 130 (Blues can Strike)
    x/31 – Greenerville 170

On the start of a new month;  it will revert back to x/1.

Compare it to the KPP bank I’ve made above :)

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Thanks that’s awesome, didn’t realize it started over at the 1st of the month. I always noticed for the KPP at least it seems to have an easy one when it’s the J’s up (Tuesdays here). Like the cycle seems to start on their day. Could just be me noticing patterns that aren’t there.

Jon S
    @jon3800

Try to replicate this LOL.  I broke the game

1) Used Red to throw

2) Bounces back

3) The game breaks. Foreman disappears into the pit and does NOT end the game

Yue
    @yue-zhang

try to drop a bomb by matilda or use silver. Pig might lie down safe in the invisble corner.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

What happened to the pictures?
    On my smartphone I can see them, here on windows edge, the pictures are gone – anyone else encounter this problem?

I had this once as well – the KP was completely out of the picture, but the game wasn’t done…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Help with the KPP

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.