Help with the KPP

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Help with the KPP

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 200 total)
  • Replies
  • Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

I 1-bird the final KPP room today. Used blue to took out the platform. Chained reactions finished the rest for me.

First 2 KPP rooms have potential for the KP to get stuck. Took me 2 tries. On 2nd tries I make sure I have the heavy hitters going in.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I just hate the combination of fans and jumping pads…

IMG_8657.PNG

There I first used Terrece to push the boss down. And then all the other birds to push him down… looking back, I should have cleared the path down below first and then push the boss. Try that, will work.

IMG_8659.PNG

This one is sooo stupid!
    On my last try, it took me 3 birds to tale down the boss… the splitting up blues didn’t reach him, mathilda got snowballed and red landed exatly beneath him… actually it’s not that hard, clear the way, knock him down…

IMG_8659.PNG

This one is not too bad. Make sure to destroy most of those balloons (not all, the remaining ones will keep the boss from getting “fan’ed” to the left of the gap) before you knock him down. This will easily make him fall down without falling on some platform.

Kayreen
    @kareen

Boss Level 2 is the one that totally baffled me a couple of weeks ago and I still can’t quite figure out how to reach the KP. @jo-ha or anyone else have any further details on how to do this? Thanks!

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@kareena
    check out below screenshot in red line.

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

Nightmare time… I failed

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@yue-zhang:
    Thanks, this is exactly the route to go for. Terrence worked pretty good to go most of the way back there. Blues – like I said – don’t ;-)

Kayreen
    @kareen

Thank you @yue-zhang! That worked beautifully.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Today got expensive and I got furious! My 300 gems from the arena this week are already gone.
    I say, that the mechanic of the second level just doesn’t work, but let’s see if I wasn’t creative enough.

IMG_8687.PNG

This ist still pretty easy. I used the blues to knock down the stuff (those little rocks). It might already take most of his life if you are lucky. Terrence or silver or bomb or mathilda will do the rest. You will need three birds, if you are lucky only two, this shouldn’t be a challenge.

IMG_8690.PNG

On the fourth try or so, I used Terrence so slide him down the slope in front of the slingshot destroying some of the stuff blocking my way. Blue came up and I used those to knock down the boss.
    …this is were my desparation begins. I was able to knock the boss over the gap to the right, but never down there, because I was unable to reach him. The geysir prevented me from hitting him from above and the slope didn’t help as well. In my last try, I was lucky and chuck pushed him a little over the edge and he fell down. I don’t have any reliable strategy here.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@birdleader: unfortunately I am unable to post the second half of my post. The board just tells me that my reply canot be created right now. It doesn’t say why and I didn’t use any swearwords or anything.
    The pictures seem to be a problem, I can’t even post those. Here’s the text anyway, look at the pictures via my profile:

This one is also pretty bad. The fourth room was full of rock and I ended up in there with chuck, red and blues… so I paid the first time to get into the boss room.
    But here this worked: I used red to destroy the stuff in the middle. Use his ability to knock down the TNT box and the debris will fall. There are two geysirs, the one in the middle and the one to the right. Those should be open.
    Then you can use this trajectory to destroy the middle platform over the gap:

I assume this only works with bomb, try to save him up.
    Knock down the boss and after he does some flying he should fall down the gap and you’re finished.

All in all again a very annoying KPP. Going into the snow level, which I actually like very much gave me confidence, but I was crushed by ill-designed mechanics in the second level and bad luck in the third.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

The evil thing about level 2 is that you cannot use the slope as a slope. You have to use it as a bouncer. Aim with any bird for the point of the slope directly under the purple balloon upstairs. That should make the bird bounce a litlle and hit the boss pig. Like the bounce pads in Pigsyland hitting the slope will not make the bird lose its ability.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I am still unable to post pictures, so until this is fixed/resolved, I can’t continue my heads-up for the KPP. Sorry guys.

Today’s KPP was bad for me. Teleporters and gravity pads just stink. I paid a lot of gems since I was too lazy to start from the beginning. All in all I can say: don’t try too hard, level three is crazy – at least mine was.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I have 2 birds in hands while entering the last room of session 3. Blue to clear structures before foreman pig and silver to end the foreman pig’s life. That’s my experience.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Respect, I wasn’t this lucky. I needed 4-5 birds, incl. silver, to kill the boss.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

Today’s problems:

– Gravity Grove
    – Boss rooms alone are terribly hard / dependant on luck.
    – Gravity Grove
    – The first rooms are directly taken from the world map levels. Those have gotten immensely difficult (with only the toughest structures) over time. And today’s levels are near the 4-digit-area, so those are terribly hard, too.
    – Did I already mention Gravity Grove?

I passed the first level with brute force (no way I’m able to kick that King Pig off the map) and failed miserably at the second. Didn’t try again.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@mzimoxs

Every boss challenge (panels including the boss room) on KPP is directly taken the world map levels. Nothing new or exciting. Hate to say it, Rovio became lazy in AB2 and there’s no more creativity so they won’t design special levels just for KPP. To save money in their frequent updates, they resort to cheap tactics like re-packaging recycled levels as new. The only thing they can do “new” level-wise right now is to come up with 3 unique boss screens in a 20-level chapter pack, which we have to wait 2 weeks for. That’s it and of course the obligatory bird levels. Thursday’s update will see Epic Amethyst with a 55k-60k feather requirement

As for KPP, I ALWAYS have the video boss walkthrough tab open on this forum (https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/category/walkthroughs/angry-birds-2/hamsterdam-walkthroughs/) and see which of the 6 boss levels they choose.

The KPP challenges, as of late, have become very predictable and they follow the chapters chronologically. They’ll go up to whatever is the most recent like GotHam City and then they’ll restart with Shangham chapter (they’ll jumble around that and Greasy Swamp for a couple of days) and follow the pattern. The only random thing is WHICH of the 6 boss rooms in the chapter they’ll choose to use in the challenge, usually its the hardest ones. So I’m not in a complete surprise.

Yesterday all the levels were taken from Pigfoot Mountains (901-940), which the 3rd boss (level 906) was the worst one for me. Today’s are from Central Pork (941-980). Tomorrow’s challenge as @jo-ha will see will be all from the Hamsterdam Chapter (levels 981-1020). I know for a fact they won’t use level 1000 in the challenge because it’s virtually fail-proof. The ones that were used last time I played it (early April) were 1020 (king pig) as a 3-panel , 986 (chef) as a 4-panel and the 5-panel 993 (foreman). I’ll bet you will see those exact same ones tomorrow.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Wow, why didn’t you say that earlier? :-D
    Didn’t know they follow the path on the world map (in the order of the world map – I know I’ve seen every boss Level before).
    I’m looking forward to your estimation for tomorrow – if that will be the case, it will be indeed very predictable.

I will try again to post some pictures right now:
    [didn’t work…]

Jon S
    @jon3800

The KPP levels:

1st Round – 3 panels: Central Pork level 980

I didn’t spend gems on this one, but the first one was very nasty. I finished this boss with Brute force, 2 Terrence, Bomb and Matilda.

2nd Round – 4 panels: Central Pork level 946

This one did NOT go well for me. I spent 60 gems on my ipad and 180 gems on my iphone (I play the app on 2 devices). The last panel before the boss (panel #3) WILL, I repeat WILL eat your birds. As for the boss room I came in with 3 birds, Red, Chuck and Blues. All couldn’t get Chef off his perch. Since I caused destruction I got Terrence and aimed him at chef pig. Paid 60 gems – I got Terrence, Blues and Silver. I shot Terrence but chef gets stuck near the base of the teleporter but Silver saved the day and he rolled in the pink teleport and exited

3rd Round – 5 panels: Central Pork level 953

The panels are atrocious, ESPECIALLY the last panel before the boss. Similar story but 60 on my iphone and 180 on my ipad. The boss room is ridiculously easy and I got through it using only 2 birds. Blues to get the ice blocks surrounding foreman. Terrence is a one-hit KO.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Round #1: First screen a wrench pig and laser beam pig sitting right beside one another directly in front the slingshot. No thanks- killed app and started again. And again. And again. And again. Final attempt got a Blues which is the only thing that can take out this death duo.

Finally made it to the 10,000-ton KP. You know, the one that won’t budge no matter how many birds you hit him with. I decked him with 7 birds in a row which barely brought him down to half. Managed to get lucky and Terrence actually rolled him into the portal, rolled in after him, was pulled down by the gravity, the KP bounced for a second hit and popped. Only by LUCK.

Round #2: Chef pig fell behind the slingshot. TWICE. I gave up after that. Screw you Rovio.

Attempt 1-

View post on imgur.com

Attempt 2-

View post on imgur.com

Jon S
    @jon3800

@jo-ha

also would you should be aware that even the Daily Challenge boss banks are also predictable:

Their bank consists of the following:

Pig City Theme – It’s ALWAYS from the Shangham Chapter (boss – level 100,110 or 120)

Bamboo Forest theme – ALWAYS from the Greasy Swamp Chapter (boss – levels 130,140 or 150)

Cobalt Plateau theme – either from Chirp Valley (levels 70,80,90) or Greenerville (levels 160,170,180)

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

How about that, @jon3800 was right ;-). Though today’s boss rooms are not new, I already covered those in this thread.

First Level:

Angry Birds 2 Boss Fight Level 1020 Walkthrough – Pig City Hamsterdam

(This level is among if not the most ill-designed boss room of all the boss rooms. Took me four lost lifes to get through it.)

Second Level:

Angry Birds 2 Boss Fight Level 986 Walkthrough – Pig City Hamsterdam

That one is not too hard and easily beatable with two birds. Red fyi is pretty useless against the gravity pig – learned that the hard way.

Third Level:

Angry Birds 2 Boss Fight Level 993 Walkthrough – Pig City Hamsterdam

All you need is not love, but Terrence.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Let’s see if I can post pictures again.

IMG_8359.PNG

IMG_8361.PNG

IMG_8363.PNG

Yaaaaiii, it worked. But now that I know which scheme they follow, I will probably continue posting the Videos.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@jo-ha

How come you’re still on Epic gold?

Anyway here’s Rovio’s current KPP Bank History

4/25 Shangham chapter (100,110,120) – DC classic
    4/26 Greasy Swamp (130,140,150) – DC Classic
    4/27 Greenerville (160,170,180) – DC Classic
    4/28 Steakholm (190,200,210)
    4/29 Misty Mire (220,230,240)
    4/30 Pigsyland (254,260,267)

5/1 repeated greasy swamp
    5/2 repeated greenerville
    5/3 repeated steakholm
    5/4 repeated misty mire
    5/5 Pigsyland (246,254,260)
    5/6 Snotting Hill (294,300,307)
    5/7 Fluttering Heights (340,347,354)
    5/8 Mount Evernest (387,394,400)
    5/9 Ham Franscisco (440,434,406)
    5/10 Pig Bay (460,466,473)
    5/11 Gravity Grove (506,513,520) – 520 was the worst
    5/12 Pig Apple (573,560,566)
    5/13 Hamalayas (600,606,613)
    5/14 Madagooscar (646,653,660)
    5/15 Hamberg (693,700,666)
    5/16 Oinklahoma (740,706,713)
    5/17 Hamazonas (746,753,760)
    5/18 Copacabacon (793,800,806)
    5/19 Snout Slough (840,853,860)
    5/20 Porkland (886,893,900) – 900 was the worst
    5/21 Pigfoot Mountains (933,940,906)
    5/22 Central Pork (980,946,953)
    5/23 Hamsterdam (1020,986,933)

On 4/24 Missispiggy Rivers was used and the 1st KPP Round (3 panel) was 1033, 2nd round (4 panels) was 1040 and the 5-panel HARD one was 1046.

Keep in mind this was before Boarneo and GotHam City were released so on 5/25 and 5/26 you might see some levels of this or it will follow the bank I’ve provided

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

So we might be facing the restart soon – then the levels will get easier again…

@jon3800
    : I’m still on epic gold, yes. I haven’t been playing a lot and one particular exploit is currently too much of a hastle for me ;-). Leveling up only by playing the daily stuff and the Arena takes a lot of time. By the end of the week however two birds will be epic azure.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

First one:

Angry Birds 2 Boss Fight Level 1033 Walkthrough – Cobalt Plateaus Missispiggy Rivers

Second one:

Angry Birds 2 Boss Fight Level 1040 Walkthrough – Cobalt Plateaus Missispiggy Rivers

If I wrote down what I think of this boss room, this post would get censored by the spam filter…
    Four times I used the same exact way as shown in the video, not once has the boss fallen down exactly like this. Three times I paid gems because the boss got stuck… listen to me: don’t. Don’t pay gems, most likely the boss will not fall down.

I also can’t say what the third boss room looks like. I ran out of birds in the fourth of five rooms, because of rooms like this:

IMG_8719.PNG

…and then I ran out of lives and patience.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I have 5 birds when entering the 4th room. I used 2 birds to clear pigs beneath the water but the underwater one ate the other 3. I spent 60 gems to get into 5th room and luckily kick the pig out with silver where pig was floating in the middle of water surface.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Help with the KPP

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.