Help with the KPP

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Help with the KPP

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 200 total)
  • Replies
  • DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

I’m getting tired of playing the same KP screens over and over :P

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I’m not ?
    Actually I’m fine with it, no need to upload new pics…

desperados
    @desperados

lol yes captsternn i managed to get the pig at location too…i used to try up to 300 gems then started the level again although i have 95k gems i felt overwhelmed.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I would hang on to the gems, Desperado, just in case Rovio actually does something about my trick. I also have a lot of gems and upgrading card levels is getting expensive in feathers. Not sure I can spend enough time banking them, so my answer (I hope) will be to use any gems over a certain level to buy chests. Also working on banking pearls, just in case.

As for today’s KPC, I got a strike on the last boss pig using Terrance. Direct hit and he was gone. I won’t spend much time or gems on the DC and KPC. Try two times, maybe three is I have the time and energy. There are better and less expensive ways to bank pearls and gems than that. Rovio needs to up the rewards to keep people playing and paying to win at those.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@djlarryt

I welcome them. Anything was better than having to face against the newer levels :P.

I believe I see you in my latest arena tournament :)

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Same old, same old…

IMG_8411.PNG

IMG_8409.PNG

IMG_8410.PNG

I guess we only have to face a small number of level sets. It probably makes sense to summarize those in one post.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

@jon3800 could be me… Are you in Diamond league right now? I don’t use a cute bird name for my profile :)

Jon S
    @jon3800

@jo-ha for KPP Round 3 – silver is your wild card, managed to strike that room using only her

@djlarryt
    I’ve been in diamond league for over a year now lol. Yup I see you, all your birds are at level 58, and you have 85 stars currently right now. I might be 1 starred in your league since I was chasing a grinder called Fury Silver who was racking up points like mad in my league. Rovio cuts people off if they reach 600 stars during the first day of the tournament. I currently have 660 stars. I’m Jon Sosiak using my real profile and name

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@jon3800: yeah, I know, thanks. Today I needed mathilda to finish the boss, but silver does a great job.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

IMG_8416.PNG

IMG_8414.PNG

IMG_8415.PNG

Nothing new today… kinda in a hurry. Good luck.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

That level with the flying pig sucks!
    I never hit it with a bird.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I guess today’s KPP would be a perfect opportunity to figure out what to do about the flying pig – only two rooms before that one and most likely a lot of birds at hand.
    Last time this boss was part of the KPP, someone said, that you could get the pig with silver – that is possible, but I chose a different approach: you need to have a good timing, but once you figure that out, it’s very simple to hit the TNT boxes with any bird you want. The rocks flying around will kick the KP out of his “orbit” and it will fall down – from then on you shouldn’t have any problems.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I discovered the trick with the TNT boxes by mistake this morning, Jo-ha. I was trying to hit the flying boss with Silver and missed. Silver swooped down and hit the TNT and that was the end of that round.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

I used to advise decking that looping pig with Silver which would send him flying upwards into oblivion and the screen would end.

Today I did it (it’s an easy shot to make, really) and the pig almost came down immediately. So Rovio has added a ‘ceiling’ to keep this trick from working anymore >:-(

Then he began looping through the blue tunnels (opposite direction). I nailed him head-on with Terrence which did absolutely nothing, not even knock him out of the orbit, Terrence just dropped to the ground as if he hit a brick tower and the KP kept going. Um, so now no birds can’t stop him from looping by hitting him directly? New rule #128975237 added I guess to promote gem spending.

But in the fray Terrence also fell down and loosened those rocks, a couple of the little ones tapped KP and dropped him to the earth. Very confusing now that everything has different physics on how it works in-screen.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

IMG_8469.PNG

IMG_8436.PNG

IMG_8437.PNG

The first one was a new one, but it’s nothing special.
    The second one went pretty bad for me – I had only one bird left – the blues. The three rooms before were terrible. So I paid and got bomb! Perfect, I thought. I used bomb, popped the balloon, but the KP flew back up and gut stuck between the rock piles on the upper platform. From then on it was brute force…

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

Nightmare warning today

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Today was new but fine.

IMG_8475.PNG

Nevertheless in the first Level, this happened to me again:

IMG_8476.PNG

Of course I was furious ;-) but luckily the pig lay very Close to the close to the slingshot, so I was able to shoot silver and make an immidiate loop, letting the boss roll down in front of the slingshot:

IMG_8477.PNG

IMG_8478.PNG

IMG_8479.PNG

Both other levels don’t offer any bigger challenges – you will need some birds, I don’t think you can strike those levels. The third Level has also only four rooms.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Rovio really needs to QA their own screens before releasing them. That garbage about the KP falling behind the slingshot is, well, garbage.

You can “strike” Screen #2 I did it today, probably by luck. It looks like it IS a chain reaction screen.

I had Blues and threw him into the balloons. When they popped stuff fell down and hit other stuff. Blues kept going towards that tower on the edge of the ledge which fell to the right into the flume and was thrown back towards the KP. KP was dislodged and went into the flume himself, getting hit by whatever else was was in there and finally swung out into those two structures in front of the slingshot, which hit him (and the pieces on the way) until he was defeated. I had to make sure I waited and never threw another bird until all that was finished, so if you are an impatient person it wouldn’t have worked with one bird :)

Screen #3 annoyed me- Matilda’s path showed that she could just fit between the bottom of the bamboo pole and top of the first structure (I was planning on her bomb blowing up the structure and her body ricocheting off the ledge above because obviously it’s there for the CP to fly up and land on)… but when I threw her, she hit the top of it and never went through >:(

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Today’s Boss rooms are not really challenging. But the third level has 5 rooms and the 4 before the Boss stink – at least they did for me. I ran out of birds when I finished room 4 and faced the Boss without any – so I paid 60 gems. But I got the perfect birds…

IMG_8486.PNG

IMG_8487.PNG

My tip: use e.g. Chuck to destroy the path below to the flower. Shoot the blues into the flower and with that destroy the balloons under the platform on the right. I used Terrence to push the KP down and it fell to it’s death.

IMG_8488.PNG

…I used the blues and aimed exactly at the middle (free) balloon from the first blockade. Most of the structures behind got destoryed and the path to KP’s death was free.
    Second I used red to push the upper structures and KP – KP fell and got spat out by all the flowers and fell to it’s death underneath the slingshot.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

The second one could be striked by Matilda

desperados
    @desperados

Capt,i’m future proof it took me 1 year to get to his position :) so I don’t feel the urge to collect more as arena is competitive as it used to be i could beat everyone with 2 spells ore none..and daily challenge rewards are so tiny i just play for fun and there’s noting to in the game now as i have 105k gems and 110k pearls i’m even ready for 100k worth hats.

Jon S love your spider :) i guess we can no longer see the upcoming cards after we reach the feather level needed at tower…i’ve no idea about the look of next cards…have you seen them?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Do you just post in random threads when you have something to say?

Today was fine again, though the last level kinda annoyed me because of some glitch.

IMG_8500.PNG

In the first boss room I recommend clearing those snowball throwing pigs before you aim for the boss. Red for the first pillar, bomb or Terrence for the second and then anything else for the boss. Silver or Chuck worked for me.

IMG_8501.PNG

I needed all my birds, since the falling rock didn’t do as much damage as I suspected…

IMG_8502.PNG

Yeah… doesn’t look hard, but my KP got stuck:

IMG_8503.PNG

Silver didn’t kick it into the geysirs so I had to pay gems. Terrence then did it – of course.

Good luck.

desperados
    @desperados

Do you think you are doing a ”rocket science” here ,those levels are getting super easy to beat as people can figure it out themselves after a couple of tries…same pig levels are coming out a dozen of times,for posting i don’t choose random threads if you post a thread here it’s open to everyone else i replied a post for other people who wrote comment about my previous post.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@desperados

Thanks. I can only predict epic emerald card will require 60k feathers since they started using a 10k jump. I stopped playing the tower so I haven’t seen pre-released cards. Actually @jo-ha is doing something good since I know what the boss rooms look like ahead of time and can save the birds accordingly

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I’m posting this for everyone who needs it, obviously I wouldn’t need it as well. If you don’t need it good for you.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Help with the KPP

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.