Help with the KPP

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Help with the KPP

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 200 total)
  • Replies
  • Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Today was easier enough but still need 60 gems at the very end, spent gladly this time instead of wasting more time.

This endless loop thing could get tricky at times

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

If you have Chuck available you can avoid that loop: Fire him over the glass tower, and this will then stop King Pig on his first loop.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Using Chuck can help, but can also result in the same Looping – like many times, it’s depedent on luck.
    (Sometimes the debries knocks over the ice tower and KP will just fly over it anyway…)

Today was actually easy…

The third Level is the same one as in the daily challenge (and has only four rooms), both levels before that are more or less basic and not really tricky.

IMG_8387.PNG

IMG_8388.PNG

Here you can save yourselves some trouble if you keep silver for the boss room. “Loop” her/him into the second flower (as you can see in the second screenshot) and you can save another bird, which otherwise would be shot to clear the second tower.

IMG_8389.PNG

IMG_8390.PNG

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@jo-ha try blue aiming the right lowest flower, you could kill the snow-pig in the same time and let the foreman pig fall down in the same time. This is a “strike” room.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Perhaps I will try this next time, but my way also always works – never change a running System.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Today is super easy IMO. No gem needed for me.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Yeah, this one was finished real quick – did it while “sitting down”, if you know what I mean ?

desperados
    @desperados

lol yeah insanely hard levels are gone i’ll miss jo-ha’s tactics about them as they were good gem eaters,now less tactics more rewards for everybody :P first and third levels are the same…completed all without gems.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

In the past I was able to pause the KPP, what circumvented the one hour timer… apparently this is not possible anymore. I just deleted and reinstalled the app, and it still works.

Today was easy again. Pretty standard boss levels and only 4 rooms in the last level.

IMG_8409.PNG

I used red for the first, the blues for the second tower. Then Terrence came up and well, you know it…

IMG_8410.PNG

I used silver to kick the boss off his tower. He almost died due to the debries that the fan blew onto him – finished his last mm of life with mathilda.

IMG_8411.PNG

This one CAN (!) get very hard. Make sure to save up red. Use his ability to roll the gear on the upper right tower down. This gear destroys the balloon and the second gear will push the boss from his position into the fans and your reach. If the right tower has not fallen down until then, knock it down and finish the boss with the falling rocks. Otherwise use silver or Mathilda.

desperados
    @desperados

Yes tricky but easy,i just throw any kind of bird through that opening below the rock piles,if first bird gets zapped the second one will go through that opening then it will pop the balloon then the both the bird and the gear will hit the pig below.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Today was fine again. Inwas very lucky in the third boss room.

IMG_8414.PNG

Use chuck to pop the balloon and red to get the train with KP running down. If the boss doesn’t fall into the teleporter use any other bird for the blue teleporter and kick the second train down.

IMG_8415.PNG

I used silver to pop the balloon under KP. The falling stuff was enough to kick the boss onto the ice bridge and destroy it as well – so this was a strike.

IMG_8416.PNG

This level was new to me. The boss flies from left to right from the beginning on.
    Also very lucky, i had only silver left and out of desperation I shot him into those tnt-boxes. The rock flying around stopped the KP’s flight and the left tower falling into the teleporter killed the KP next to the blue teleporter. This was a strike too, very lucky.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

@jo-ha The first one is better that way: use red for pull the train to the bridge then chuck or silver for popping balloons under the bridge. 100%.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Thanks for the advice, haven’t tried that yet. Next time!

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Silver is the best bird for #3 KP. When the boss flies through the portal, shoot Silver underneath him and use the upward curve to knock the KP towards the sky and out of the screen.

desperados
    @desperados

yes DJLarryt :P i did it earlier and pig is killed at one shot with silver.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Today’s boss rooms are, in my opinion, not very tricky, but a massive bird waster.

IMG_8436.PNG

This is not really hard, destroy the towers one by one and finally take down the boss.
    Anyone has a better way to beat this room?

IMG_8437.PNG

In this one I used Mathilda to clear the first tower. After that I used chuck to shoot between the boss’ platform and this small train, what kicked the boss down. I then used silver to finish him.

IMG_8438.PNG

Here I had some bad luck – as you can see, I have only red left, even though there were only three rooms before the boss (some remote sitting magician pig…).
    Anyway, I used two reds to clear the way (the second trampoline is the one that pushes your birds up to the boss) and a bomb to destroy the boss’ platform. As my bad luck continued, the boss didn’t fall down but was just sitting up there. I paid again and used silver and mathilda to finish him.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

The first one needs bomb. Shoot bomb to the right edge of platform near slingshot and explode it. It usually pops the balloon keeping the pig up. No more pig.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

all 3 final boss rooms are “strike” tangible. Bomb for first one, Matilda for 2nd and third.

Kayreen
    @kareen

Like @sambeaver said, bomb is all you need for first episode. Since sometimes, like today, it doesn’t come up in the bird lineup right away, I just take out the towers until it does. There is a sweet spot — aim bomb just to the left of the rightmost slightly elevated piece of the platform above the KP and manually detonate on impact.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Nothing new today. For the first time I can use old screenshots.

IMG_8376.PNG

IMG_8447.PNG

IMG_8375.PNG

Does anyone have a good strategy for the third boss room?
    I haven’t found a very good way, to beat this. I tried to clear the patch with Terrence and Bomb and tried to all those balloons in the back with the blues.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

For the 3rd room it usually comes down to brute force IMO. That of course depends on what you have on hand.

If you try to blast out the stack of ice and wood first you could end up having the KP wedge at the 1st drop after the platform collapse under him. Better bet if you have Terence, Bomb, or Silver is trying to push/blast him into the structure in front of him. After that keep pushing him towards the plunge into the red teleporter tube. By the time KP goes in, the blocking structure on top of the exit should be long gone. The little balloons won’t stop it from going all the way.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

This is not supposed to happen …

Ouch!

He got over there when I still had some birds left, couldn’t reach him except with Chuck, and Chuck was gone by then. Thankfully it went better the second time around.

On the third room I first clear the structures to the right of the boss using Matilda and Bomb, as much as possible. Then Red to get the boss out to where Terrance can hit him. If I have any other birds left besides Red and Terrance I will use them to clear as much debris as possible. Terrance needs to go through the portal with the boss pig for best results.

Kayreen
    @kareen

Oh My! @captsternn — never seen anything like that on this level, thanks for sharing that screen shot. I noticed you didn’t drop the rocks. I’ve usually had a 1-2 bird clear by having Red take out higher balloon holding a rock and then Chuck or Terrance take out the lower balloon holding a rock. Oh but that screen shot!

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

No point in dropping any rocks, Kayreen. Boss was out of reach. I had never seen that happen before either. Usually that boss self destructs for the most part. Bounces around as long as I have a bird or two to wait it out. Maybe two if the boss stops bouncing. One looper that works against the boss.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

No need to upload any new screenshots today…

IMG_8390.PNG

IMG_8387.PNG

IMG_8389.PNG

I guess I can save myself some time for explanations ;-)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Help with the KPP

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.