Help screen (not FB) blank

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Help screen (not FB) blank

• On & off during this Event & towards the end of the last Event I’m occasionly encountering a blank screen when seeking help. Sometimes the blank screen is immediate & sometimes it’s after the infamous “now loading” icon.

I’m on East Coast, USA. Are others also experiencing this issue?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Veggie
    @veggie

Yep, same here (Germany). Even the screen is blank you can submit it. But I can’t say if it was send out correctly.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Same here in the Netherlands :((( Hope this is not going to take too long, will cost me a lot of points :((

micho
    @vmicho

Same here. It’s not regular and most of the time it works, but sometimes I get a blank list. When it happens, I get blank list every time I try to get help. App restart doesn’t seem to have any effect.
    From the running tcpdump, I see it tries to connect only to cloud.rovio.com, so probably again some rovio server problem.
    Did anybody submit an issue to rovio?

GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

I live in the same area as you, @justpast40, and have had problems off & on not being able to ask for help. But it has gotten a lot worse now, along with other issues: the Loading icon apoearing on the screen forEVER, and having to exit out of the game several times, and now the slots are glitch-y, too. Both the free slots & the 20 appear to be working, then revert back to the slot screen. No equipment, but thank goodness, I didn’t lose gems or GGs. Simply annoying. Hopefully Rovio is monitoring this?!

GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

CORRECTION: After the problem with the slots, my screen stated that I had 32 gems. Now, 2 hours later, it says 12. So I WAS charged 20 gems and got nothing in return. I have notified Rovio Support; they have been good about responding in the past.

Veggie
    @veggie

If the screen is blank and you do click submit, no help request is send out. I’ve tried it today. After three ours still no one helped out. And the Tree Pig Lvl 54 had only 8 (eight!!!) HP left.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Help screen (not FB) blank

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.