Help, my Facebook Friends with Rovio Accounts

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Help, my Facebook Friends with Rovio Accounts

• Apology for the scatter-gun approach here.

If you are my Facebook friends playing Angry Birds Epic, please may I have your email addresses that you use to log in to your Rovio account. You can send them to [email protected] or via Facebook chat. The reason for this is so that I can get Rovio support to help sort out my problem of being placed in cheater league and receiving compensation for game crashes. For those interested, let me explain.

Regardless of whether one uses a Rovio account or not, your player ID and game file are saved on the server. In order for Rovio support to edit the game file manually to fix something or make changes, they need to know the player ID which is easily obtained with a Rovio account. Some of the later Rovio games exposed this ID but not Epic, so Rovio support cannot locate the game file without it. However, there is a remote chance that the ID may be obtained through a Facebook friend game connected to Epic using my Facebook ID if the game has been backed up on the server. And since I have not decided to use a Rovio account, the only recourse I have are the Rovio account email addresses of my Facebook friends.

So, friends, please send them to me. Those who wish to befriend, visit my Facebook page.
    Thousands of apologies and thanks a bunch.

@shapokomanbeast

@bubbley

@suzyq

Finger cross. There is a glimmer of hope yet.

@dallasreds
    Not sure if your problem with using FB account can be dealt similarly but perhaps this might be something that you can ask Rovio support.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 62 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Really sorry but I must one of the few who don’t use Facebook,so I can’t help you :( :(

I really sure hope someone will be able help so you can get off the Cheaters league and also get some compensation.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@toolow
    Check your Facebook :)

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq No worries, I’m not fond of it either. It’s the thought that counts; much appreciated.

@smwforever45
    Epic fail on my part XD. See my chat reply.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@toolow

Was @smwforever45 able to get you what you needed or do you still need help?

DD
    @toolow

@shapokomanbeast Haven’t heard back from @smwforever45 yet. I reckon that a few email addresses might be needed to for Rovio support to find my ID, if at all. Still, I certainly understand the trepidation of hacking into other people’s game data.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@toolow

Yeah I could care less will FB you my email

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow I sent you a FB message.

DD
    @toolow

Apology for the scatter-gun approach here again.

I’m in need of the player ID for my guest account on another device so that Rovio support can fix the missing trophies. Details other than the reason are in the original post. The more Rovio account login email addresses I get, the greater the chance that Rovio support can find my other player ID.

Thank you.

@smwforever45

Still have your Rovio account login email address so I’ll just quote that to Rovio support. Thanks again.

EDIT:
    My FB friends, you may noticed my class level dropped in your friend list. I’m trying to keep my secondary profile associated with my FB login in the next few days to give Rovio servers a chance to backup your game states along with my other player ID.

Stevencore
    @stevencore

@toolow just sent an email

ddiequez
    @ddiequez

I sent you an email

Pointless
    @pointless

@toolow I am utterly confused what has happened? You are not on my FB list anymore. Have you been reset?

DD
    @toolow

@pointless
    I’m using my FB login with my secondary profile for now, so you won’t be seeing my usual entry. The class level on that profile is L15 which could mean my entry is now way down your list. But let me know if that is missing as well.

BTW, I see your entry from the secondary profile.

DD
    @toolow

Thank you all for helping out. Rovio managed to find my player ID for the other profile and restored my trophies.

DD
    @toolow

WHAT THE CRAP!!!

Rovio has just reset my primary AND secondary profiles just like they did to @datguygamer!

AAAARRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

THEY EVEN BANNED MY (GUEST) ACCOUNT! WHAT???!!!

Sorry folks, but this is getting to my nerves.

DD
    @toolow

So accumulating 140k snoutings over 1.5 years and finishing 5 seasons of PvP arena in diamond league with L15 is cheating. (Didn’t do the map much but just events and arena)

And I was accused of scoring 110,000 in a short space of time on my main account. But I was on 41,005. And I hoarded ‘impossible’ amount of currencies (540 LC and 634,000 snoutings) and other items over the course of 1.5 years.

So those are because I used modded version / third party software? How is that possible with non-jailbroken iOS?

And now all my tickets are ‘solved’.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow So what happened?

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer

I lost the trophies on my second account, so I asked for them to be restored. Since I don’t use Rovio account, they need my player ID. I asked for some email addresses used for Rovio account here, and they managed to track down my player ID and restored the trophies.

Reset-1.jpg

Then my second device got a synchronisation message and all the progress has been reset. I asked Rovio for help and I received the following:

Reset-2.jpg

I protested and they explained their reasons below:

Reset-3.jpg

I replied, which I summarized in the above post. Now they just ignore me and closed all my tickets. Yeah, very classy.

burbman
    @burbman

@toolow – it looks to me like the account editing done by Rovio itself has triggered the cheater alert system. Too bad there is no way to get someone on the phone to discuss directly, as I think they would eventually understand what has happened. Good luck!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Were you using a modded version?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Forgot to mention this but in my case also they reset my progress just after they restored my trophies (which happened in your case as well in v2.1.0). So I think @burbman may be correct here.

DD
    @toolow

@burbman
    Perhaps. But they seem so sure of themselves and refused to investigate suggests to me that they could care less. Still, thanks for the support.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer
    No, man. Non-jailbroken iOS with the app downloaded from Apple Store.

The editing might have done so but they’re just point blank ignoring me. They’re not interested in finding their own mistakes.

burbman
    @burbman

@toolow – you still come up as a level 80 player on my friend list. What exactly did they reset?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

To say how sorry I was to read your posts is a huge understatement. I’m absolutely gob smacked at the moment and don’t know what else to say.

DD
    @toolow

@burbman
    My second account has definitely been reset. According to Stephan in the post above, my main account is also reset but it may have been just delayed. Confusingly, their posts suggest one of the account is banned. They just can’t get their facts right, which doesn’t inspire any confidence at all.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Help, my Facebook Friends with Rovio Accounts

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.