Help me with 509

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum Help me with 509

• I’m so stuck! Please help me with tips and hints on level 509. I don’t even get close to finishing it.

thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Nicolas Nieto
    @nicolas-nieto

ok no problem

Nicolas Nieto
    @nicolas-nieto

level angry birds season

wwwraymarkca
    @raymarkca

I have to say with so many people talking about 509 as an uber hard level I was disappointed with how much of a little challenge it was.   I have had harder levels than this one that baffled me longer.   That said it does require a little bit of good luck.  In your first 5 moves you will pretty much know if you have a shot at finishing the level.   My suggestions are use whatever freebie help you can get to help at the beginning of the round.   Silver coin cashout, daily rewards, video freebies etc.   Do not overly concern yourself with the green piggies at first,  work your way up to the top row so that you can uses the bottle throwers as much as possible.   Horizontal rockets on the top row are nice.  As the middle frees up you will have better chances at combining powerups and helping get rid of green piggies.  Also the bottle throwers will help with that.   Free up as many birds as you can by popping the angry red (and other colour red is most common) birds.   You want to set off chain reactions as much as possible to counter the annoying pig that repairs piggies.   It is for sure a hard round, but there are worse.  It does require some good fortune at the beginning but it is for sure doable.  Good luck to those stuck on it.

Pooks83
    @pooks83

509 done…omg 615!!!!!! Anyone accomplished it? Been stuck for a couple of weeks

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum Help me with 509

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.