Help! Does anyone have a Mighty Eagle Plush?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Help! Does anyone have a Mighty Eagle Plush?

• My 6 year old son is autistic and has a fixation with the Mighty Eagle Plush. He is obsessed with it. He has begged for it for two years now. I would love to give it to him for Christmas. Problem is, they are all $200 or more. I am wondering if anyone has one that would be nice enough to give me a pattern of the pieces so I could attempt to make one? Or even at the very least detailed dimensions to help me figure out how to tackle making my own pattern? You would make a 6 year old boy’s Christmas magical. Thank you if you take the time to help.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • sal9
    @sal9

@aidensmom The big price tag is due to the size of Mighty Eagle … it’s a pretty big plush toy. (you’ll find it on amazon)

Here is a starting point for your research: Rovio’s Plush Toy store

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@aidensmom — You could try tweeting to Peter Vesterbacka (the Mighty Eagle of Rovio) to see if he might be willing to help.

AidensMom
    @aidensmom

@sal9 Thank you for the link. I see the dimensions they have but it’s still hard to decipher. It is HUGE by the measurements on there. I understand the price point but that doesn’t help the fact that I just can’t afford it. Even at $149.99 it’s still out of reach.

AidensMom
    @aidensmom

@mvnla2 I wouldn’t even know how to approach the subject. Most companies would probably frown on making a DIY project of something they sell for profit. I just want to make my son happy. Thank you for taking the time to answer and make your suggestion. If I knew a way that didn’t sound like begging, I would do it.

megzee
    @megan-westbury

I’m in exactly the same boat! These ASD obsessions are doing my head in. My son has been wanting the plush for about 3 years now. Impossible to find in aus. ?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Help! Does anyone have a Mighty Eagle Plush?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.