help

• My game just logs me in as guest and I cant add friends help

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

Are you signing in via an established Rovio account? Top of the in-camp totem pole, red bird (account settings), Rovio account. Are you saying that your game progress has ‘disappeared’ (like your game has been ‘reset’) or that your Facebook friends have ‘disappeared’ (and you cannot add new friends)..?

Glen Austin
    @glen-austin

I cant find option to sighn in never have its allways been a guest acount from start I don’t get how to get account and sighn in with it I just downloaded fmgame on my phone and starts playing

angryde
    @angryde

@glen-austin You’re asked when you first launch the game if you’d like to set up a Rovio account. You probably skipped it or thought ‘I’ll do it later’ but then never got around to it. Unfortunately, that means that your game date is only stored on your device: which is extremely risky (because of glitches, compatibility issues between versions, or whatever). If you have a Rovio account your game data is ‘backed up’ or synchronized with Rovio’s servers on a regular basis: so, if there are any problems, they can recover your progress. Unfortunately, it’s very likely that your game data is corrupted and/or irrecoverable. I’m really sorry. I don’t want to give you any false hope… but there are some people on this board who have had some success restoring game data via iTunes. Unfortunately, I am not one of them so I can’t really advise you :-( However, be patient, I’m sure one of those people will (soon) read this thread and respond. (do NOT uninstall and reinstall the game).

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@glen-austin Steps to create an Rovio Account:

1) Go to the Nest in Angry Birds Epic
    2) Tap on the TOP part of the totem-pole (the red head)
    3) Tap “register” under Rovio Account.
    4) Fill in the necessary information to create an account.
    5) Go to your e-mail and verify your newly created Rovio account.

Glen Austin
    @glen-austin

I seem to have an issue then in red section of total pole it only gives me option to log in with facebook nothing els would uninstall and re instal help

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@glen-austin what kind if phone are you playing on? Make note that Rovio accounts are only supported on iOS and Android.

angryde
    @angryde

@glen-austin If you uninstall and reinstall you risk over-writing your game data or – at the very least – corrupting/reduplicating it. Down the track, this could cause further problems with/in any new game data (or, with/in a recovered game data).

Glen Austin
    @glen-austin

Ou I have Nokia windows phone that’s a shame thanks for the help ?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.