Health INCREASED!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Health INCREASED!

• I just played a level in the new City area as a level 7 Energon Galvatron. He started out with 5 hearts, but they diminished very quickly. I thought it was going to die, when all of a sudden the hearts started going up and up until it had 5 again. WTF?

(I now see that someone else posted that Energon characters get more health by collecting Energon cubes or hitting towers or something. Can anyone specify exactly what you are supposed to do to increase health?)

On the other hand, I have a newly upgraded level 8 Energon Soundwave who is dying pretty darn quickly without getting hit by much of anything. I can’t wait until they get rid of that bug. Do they agree it is a bug? It would be one thing if you saw the character getting slammed, but dying without being hit is just stupid.

BTW, I am on IOS Level 131. I like the new upgrade a lot. Much easier to get coins!!!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

Well per Rovio, the quick death is a bug that they are working on. I have read that hitting the gold Energon cubes replenishes the health of Energon characters but to be honest, I haven’t been playing that close attention.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

You can get bonus health by destroying the Energon towers. The bug is most likely being happened by the Shotgun Pigs that have an incredible damage. However, Rovio seems to be working on that bug as upgrading the characters makes them deal less damage to you.

Hex
    @hxadecmel

Dude check out my post about thinking i completed a sudden death level, these might be related….

loynis
    @loynis

Energon characters get health by collecting energon cubes. It doesn’t matter if your energon ability is full or not, you will always get half a heart worth of health.

Hex
    @hxadecmel

OK looks like my post was discarded by the mods. Ignore what i wrote @buriedtreasure. I thought it was relevant information. Guess i need o be more careful what i post so I don’t waste my time.

BuriedTreasure
    @buriedtreasure

I guess that’s why I couldn’t find it when I went looking. Oh well.

I tried to upgrade my stuck character and then cancel the upgrade and see if that would fix things, but it doesn’t seem to have worked. My big problem is that I only upgraded him to level 8 a few days ago. Thanks to the update, I have the 220000 coins to do the upgrade, but I dont want to waste a day and half upgrading this one and not being able to upgrade any of the others!!

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

True. Same here…..

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Health INCREASED!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.