Headmaster Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Headmaster Event

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 182 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

I find this day worse these the green blocks day. Sitting at 6.5k tokens so far wth not many days left of the event now so may skip this tf depending on the amount of gems it will cost for missing gems.

Event has been a pain as I haven’t been in the top ten very much st all in this event which in turn gives me very little tokens at the end of the day

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@asen That was the day before, all pigs, where 200 tokens (1000 total) was at 100k. All of the block days and WMT day was 50k.

Yea, this day is worse as far as scoring goes, than yesterday. Not enough flying pig swarms. I had more swarms yesterday. Yesterday’s pre-bonus average was 638, with today being 569.

Asen_77
    @asen

@millforce2k You are right. Worst thing is that today I have levels with more green blocks than the day where we need them, unfortunately ?. Till now I am 43k points and still don’t see Unicron. Hope with Unicron and 2/3 recharges to get 1000 tokens for the day and better position. Total I am 7930 tokens at this moment and probably target of 10k tokens would be impossible to reach. Didn’t spend any tokens yet.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve had one BP and one Unicron run, but despite recharging twice already I’m a distant 3rd place. #1 has already gone past the 80,000 threshold, and #s 4 and 5 are right on my tail.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’m in a comfortable 3rd, currently. Will have to watch for major gem expenditures from 4th on back. Will need five recharges for 80k and 1st has a good lead, so I’ll just settle for 3rd and 800 tokens for hitting 40k. Hopefully, tomorrow will be missiles, but I’ve got a feeling it will be TNT blocks.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This is not good.

#1 is over 110,000

Despite recharging a third time, I’ve slipped back to #4 and by a 10,000 point margin, too.

Not even sure if I’ll be able to hold onto a top 6 finish without a 4th recharge (or even more).

I’m probably just going to let the rest of the day slide.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Well, that was interesting. 5th did a few recharges, so I did one as well to keep ahead. With a Unicron run, I was on the heals of 1st. After my final run, I did a second recharge to take 1st and was surprised that he didn’t do his final runs. So, I took another easy win.

For the last day of the event, the most fun target, Sharktihogs. Expected token levels are:

1. 100 @ 1000 – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 – Tot: 2500

Asen_77
    @asen

With three recharge at the end of the day ( twice Unicron and 3 or 4 Boss Pig for the day ) I reached 98k points and finaly vgot first place for this event. This first place will help me with Scorponok without gems ???. Hopefully for a better place and to grab some accessories ?

Aledromo
    @aledromo

I haven’t sniffed first in this event. All previous strategies have failed. It’ll cost me a bit more gems than is ideal, but I’ll probably get Scorponok anyway. The art design on him is amazing and should be rewarded.

Asen_77
    @asen

And we told flying pigs will be worst … and now we have Sharktihogs. 350/500 pre run before bonus ?

ED209
    @ed209

I had a run earlier of 164, why do they make the daily requirement so rubbish when they make the token requirement so high.

I’m only on 7k so I maybe skipping this to as to get the rest of the tokens using gems is not going to be cheap

Joel
    @joel687

Words can not describe how muh I detest sharktihog day. Low scores…. Same stupid background the whole day… stupid slow time warps that make an already slow Ratchet take forever to walk a few steps…ugh. At least my goal is currently 350 tokens. Once I get down to 200 left, I plan to quit (and keep an eye out to make sure I am in the top ten)

Asen_77
    @asen

I just need to get to 25k points today, and will collect 9950 tokens, so 25 Gems will be spend for Scorponok. Unfortunatelly in that bad day 25k points are away yet. Till now I have 12500 without gems reload …

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Sharktihog Day is basically Rovio giving their players the middle finger.

And to add insult to injury, the scores are ridiculously low. I’m barely breaking an average of 400 points per run pre-bonus over my first eight runs.

Even though I need the tokens, I can’t see myself grinding my way to the 50,000 point Challenge level. I’d rather just spend the gems in the token exchange.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I could already got Scorponok. I’ll leave sparks behind this time, and go for accessories on the last day, but they are too expensive. Maybe I’ll try to get his tail (he don’t look complete without it).

He fires lasers in a very good rate, but I won’t be using him anyway. UM, E-grimlock, Dead End and even soundwave are superior in my opinion.

They should think about a brand new type of weapon. This would boost interest on the new character. People who experimented him will probably not buy him because of his effectiveness.

ST
    @thombleson

The problem i am going to be faced with is that there is no way i am going to get to 10k but I have so many tokens that since rovio will not allow them to roll over that i can get the sparks and waste 4k-5k sparks or I can spend 1,000 gems or so and get another TF I will not use.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Does Scorponok require Pig Iron or does he require Deceptigears to upgrade?

Need to start hoarding upgrade mats.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig he needs Deceptigears. And i played with him and to be honest it a Galvatron with a Bluedgeon Pig colored theme paint-job. I played at my nephew’s game. My brother must be very upset with his son buying this crap.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ll probably end up with around 9,300 tokens for this event. Could have done better, but didn’t want to spend the time grinding the additional runs, even if it still made sense from a gems value standpoint.

Throughout this event, I’ve only managed to place 1st on one occasion and 4th on another. All other days were in the 7-10th place range. We’ll see what happens today, but I’m expecting somewhere in the 4-6th place range.

I’ve never done this poorly in an event overall – this will be the first time that I don’t have at least enough tokens to get the TF outright without spending gems to top up in the Token Exchange.

I don’t know if it’s because the competition from other players has become stiffer, or if I’m just not spending as much time and effort as I used to in playing the game. As with most things in life, it’s probably a bit of both.

Of course, it doesn’t help that you need 10,000 tokens to get the TF.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

Thanks, that helps. Fortunately I have plenty of deceptigears in the silo already.

Yeah, from the few times I’ve seen Scorponok in action in regular map runs, I kind of figured that was the case. How’s his overall rate-of-fire, and is he more powerful or less powerful than Energon Galvatron?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig from my side after stopping playing at my own devices i am having a better quality life. The game makes you to loose your self. I am playing in other friends devices and my nephew’s as i said many times but in my own i don’t want event to open the folder with the games.

Edit : I really don’t know anything about his fire powering or whatever characteristics have i only have him as a buddy and nothing else and NOT in my device! So i can’t answer of what characteristics he has!

Aledromo
    @aledromo

Proportionately we need about 7% more tokens than before they changed the values, so I’m not surprised some of us have fallen short despite best efforts.

Still, since the alternative is to eventually leave the game with a giant gem hoard I don’t mind blowing a few to fill in for new characters here and there. Damned if I spend on those accessories though. They’ll come around again.

Asen_77
    @asen

I think I hit the point bottom – 194 points before bonus. But with this run I get 150 points for 15k, so 200 tokems left for 10k ?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@aledromo

Yeah, I don’t really mind using up my gem hoard. The faster I use it up, the less incentive I’ll have to continue playing.

Joel
    @joel687

I just got a Unicron run on sharktihog day… AWESOME!!! I am sure the people on my leader board are going to assume I am cheating…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Headmaster Event

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 182 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.