Headmaster Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Headmaster Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 182 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I went to my brother’s house as i always do at the weekends to eat together the family and as always i helped my nephew to progress a little the ABT so i found out that after playing a few minutes a node at the event a classic shut down of the game was done and later on after lunching the game without doing anything and just looking the map the game is crashing it’s self without doing anything!

Anyway i will try to fix this because he is nagging me lol.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

That’s why i love Apple and the iOS! My nephew has an iPad Mini 2 iOS 10.1. As usual i took an iCloud Backup then i delete the game i did a hard reset i download a fresh copy of the game open and run the training and after that the Game Center kicked in and restored my nephew’s account. I suspect the problem was the Special Offer Banner that was appeared now with the fresh install now the game run stable!

smoot
    @smoot

Something weird happened in my leaderboard in the last hour of the event, I was in 2nd some 20K off 1st and not really trying to catch 1st just trying to cement 2nd or 3rd spot for 500 points. Then when the daily challenges opened at 12 I was thrown into a new leaderboard down in 9th place with no sign of the player who had been in 1st on my original leaderboard. I ended up shelling out 70 gems in the last hour just to get into the top 6. Did anything similar to this happen to anyone else?

Yes! The same thing happened to me except I was in 1st place on my leaderboard with 50,000+ which was two or three thousand more than the person in second place. Everything was fine until I did one last run just before the clock turned over to start day 2 of the event and when it was over my score had all of a sudden DROPPED to under 27,000 and I was in 8th place so I only got 200 prize tokens instead of the 1000 I was expecting. I’d only spent 10 gems to get to 50,000+ so I don’t really care about that, but I do care that I lost out on 800 prize tokens in literally the last minute of the game.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My Leaderboard has gone insane again. Not even half an hour into today’s play, but the top three in my group are all over 50,000 points already! At this rate, I’ll be happy to be in the top 10. Yesterday, I finished in 9th place, despite having almost 60,000 points.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

There’s something screwy about the way the groupings are being assembled.

After I finished my first run of the day and was slotted into a group, #1 in my leaderboard already had 30,000 points! WTF?!

What possible scenario could have a player at 30,000 points after one run and a maximum +210% bonus??

These goddam JARSUs are getting worse and worse.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Oh yeah, and how could I forget. 8 runs, 2 crashes. All immediately after finishing the ad.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig maybe it’s bot’s & cheater’s day?

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@optimuspig You just became a filler to a group that was formed earlier before you play. Yes, it can happen, the group consists of players who already played ahead of you. There’s something wrong with the groupings, players being grouped to an incomplete group (should be 20) who already played earlier.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@barbatos it’s the second day in a row this sort of thing has occurred. I would have assumed that 7am EDT is a busy enough time of day that groups should be filling up pretty much right away.

@elpapam
    yes, the thought had crossed my mind.

Either way, it’s JARSU.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig I am still at my brother’s house and i playing multiple nodes i see that the leader board is not functioning and even if my nephew has reached the 25700 points his username it’s seems at the leader board with 3000 points less than he already has…

Oh well it’s Rovio already! JARSU forever!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

If Rovio ever decides to come up with an original TF instead of using an existing TF as a template, they can name it Jarsu Maximus.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@datguygamer I guess. :) He’s my “good friend” since he gives a good payout. Had two 9k runs yesterday.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@optimuspig It’s not about the time. In my group today we are 18 in the group 6 hours ago then 19 as of now. The poor 20th player will be much surprised on how we already got high scores while he/she just started playing. It also happened to me in the previous events, top player with +100,000 points while I just recently played a run or two.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig Indeed they should!

By the way i am thinking to give my Game Center Account basically all my backup with progress of the game to my nephew. Cause i don’t play it any more and i won’t need it anymore!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Didn’t you stop playing?

@millforce2k
    Yeah, I was joking. he is my “friend” too when I kill him for points. ;)

@optimus
    Damn, you beat me to that name. But I can still come up with JARSU Prime. His ability is that every time he fires, he fires a blank round but takes away 100 gems per round. To get him you need 2 billion tokens and has 2 billion upgrades that does nothing other than increase the amount of gems required per shot. At max level, he requires 2 millions per shot to fire and also is weaker than a level 1 bot.

ED209
    @ed209

Since this event started my games crashed back to home screen 3 times!

hard enough trying to get 10K let alone when its crashing to home screen.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Wowzers, two recharges, a couple of Boss Pigs and a successful Unicron run, and I’m still not sure that I’m going to make top 10 today. These leaderboards are crazy.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer if you have read the above posts and also from the previous page i only played to help out my nephew’s game.

My self i have stopped playing for over a month now!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

61 points short of 50k. Gah!

Meh
    @mehh

I’ve had all kinds of crashes to the point that there’s no point in spending more jewels for recharges.

The other weird thing is that for the last three events, I’m not being offered character bundles or sparks bundles . I’m only getting offers to buy jewels in both offer tabs . Anyone else having this happen ?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Got lucky. Top four seemed to have stopped playing, so took an easy first, from fifth, with two recharges.

Joel
    @joel687

Today was good for me. I made it to 70k without a recharge. It was neck and neck until Unicron showed up and helped me out. I did do one recharge in the last hour to boost my lead. I took first with 85k. WMT day is soooo much easier with energonicons.

Interesting thing happened a few times. Glassor worked well for me today. However, there were a few WMTs today who took a direct shot from Glassor and did not explode. I had to finish them off with Ratchet

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

Who r u kidding. UR playing

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Okay, is your nephew’s game a new one or your game?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer my nephew has his own iCloud Account & Game Center Account (Though Game Center Account can be change even with different iCloud on iOS Device).

The game was his own his transformers are tier 10 maximum 12 and he is missing many Event TFS. So i helped him out a bit yesterday.

Anyway i am thinking giving him access to my Game Center account so he can take my progress for him.

I haven’t play the game at my device non even once! But i am always to the hard updates when i open daily to see if there are any apps that need update at the AppStore. But no i am not touching this shit ever again! Even 1 hour of playing i felt like i was “soiling” my hands with that. Currently i am playing other games.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Headmaster Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 182 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.