Headmaster Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Headmaster Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 182 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen If there are players that are so keen on using gems that much, then the better idea would be to buy Skorponok directly and then use him on the second slot alongside the toughest bot you have to get that bonus multiplier and THEN work towards getting tokens. In the long run, that would save you gems than spending lots of them each day on recharges.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer But even if you but him ( 30 $ ) then you will need another 47k sparks to promote him and to use the advantage. But once you bought him, why are you going to spend efforts on playing, as you will need some tokens just for accesories and sparks probably. Idea of Rovio is clear – gave us 30$ for new bot. Who ever going to spend them will not going to spent a lot afford on the event. Other as we are, that are not going to spend this money will have to fight with this that are spending gems. Finaly you will need to see for your self – is it worth to spend time and gems to fight to the last minute in the event day and to get enough tokens, or just at the end of the event to spend some Gems ( 400-500 ) for example and not to spend them every day on the events. For me if you don’t spend gems during the days, at the end you could need something like this gems to get the Skorponok. Last time that I spend gems for bot was for Blaster and I need to spend 780 Gems, but event there were JARSU … Here I think wihout effort and saving Gems will need at the end something like 400-500 gems to spend at maximum.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Yo can you send a private message on the forum????

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

10.000 tokens for a rapid firing Galvatron ? meh…. I´ll pass, thank you, so this will fundamentally be another accessories/spark competition. BTW, nice one Rovio with that Catch 22, JARSU Level: Jedi Master.

Asen_77
    @asen

@luis-carlo-arocha It’s not the type bot. It’s more the full list of provided bots. For me this is more stimulating. I am using mine squad and last few bots doesn’t replace any of my old ???

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has anyone picked up Scorponok yet? I’m wondering what his accessories are, and their token cost.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The nice thing about no one having TFs in the Bonus Squad is that this is the first level playing field Competition we’ve had in a long time.

And even if someone were to pay gems or cash to get Scorponk early, they’d still need to accumulate a ton of sparks before his bonus actually made a significant impact.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@asen I know what you mean, I hate seeing empty slots in my Barrack too but racking up 10.000 tokens without spending real money in this event is someones version of a tropical fantasy, besides, the type of bot isnt worth the effort for me… I may pick it up at a later time when the novelty factor wears out and it drops its worth in tokens, but not on launch event.

Asen_77
    @asen

@luis-carlo-arocha with 16 run today, without gems spend and without Unicron and Boss Pig I hit 50k target for 1000 tokens. Plus 60 tokens from today daily event. My calculation shows that if I want to try for 100k to get another 250 tokens and better position in leaderboard, I will have to do at least three gems reload – 70 gems, and to hope at least to see Unicron in this reload runs. Currently I am 9-th with 53k and and 6-th for 300 tokens is with 63k at this moment. First is 86k at my board. So if I spend this 70 gems, probably will be at top 3, in worst way will get down to 4-6 place for 300 tokens. I will think about that and probably if I am awake one hour before end of the day, I will try. Till then I have 4-5 runs without reload. So hope 16 runs with three reload to help me get another 50k points for 100k total.

As this event start with yellow gold block, probably next days will be with different colors block and probably one or two days with something else. These means that days will be pretty similar as today – easy 50k points for 1000 tokens and hard for the next level …

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

My internet was down all morning so I just now started this round (eight hours later than I wanted to). Goodbye any chance of reaching the 50k points threshold. Doubt I’ll even reach 25k without recharging.

Asen_77
    @asen

@sntrooper How is your leaderboard. Did the first of your list is with more then 50k points?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@asen It has been just over an hour since I started and 1st has 34k, 2nd has 16k and I’m in 4th with 11k (after 5 runs).

Asen_77
    @asen

@sntrooper If you are in good time zone ( not need to brake your sleep ) till end of the event day, with 1-2 reload you can get great position in the board and to compansate missing points from 50k. If you get 25k ( 800 tokens ) and 1-3 positions, you can be sure that the day is not lost for you …

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My leaderboard has gone insane.

50,000 points won’t even guarantee you #10 spot.

I only started playing in hour #12.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 2, WMTs. If it’s like the last event, they’ll be worth 75 points. Expected token levels again will be:

1. 100 @ 1000 – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 – Tot: 2500

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Did four recharges. P3 and P4 were 1 & 2 throughout the day and P1 and I were flip-flopping for 3rd and 4th. Made a run at the end and was helped out by my good friend Unicron. I wonder what happened to 5th on back.

Screenshot_2017-05-12-19-58-24-1.png

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Well that went poorly. In the last two hours three people went from 17-19k to 60-71k and I ended up getting pushed all the way down to 7th. The person that had been in first after the first hour never came back and ended up in 8th.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Does anyone know if the Ace of Spades accessory that provides weapon cool down for Galvatron helpful. I was surprised it was rated with one star for 10% cool down. I’m debating on whether to get it or keep the 10% damage from my pilgrim hat. Any opinions would be appreciated.

Asen_77
    @asen

First day was crazy. 7-th was with more then 100k points. Didn’t have a chance to get in better leader position, so finished 8-th for 200 tokens. Total earned on the first day – 1260. Today with WMT there is better chance for 100k levels.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k

by my good friend Unicron

On so you are a Decepticon then. OFF WITH YOU VILE MONSTER OF EVIL!!!

ED209
    @ed209

Points are insane, couldn’t even get in to the top ten on the first day and today first once again has 125k already. Unless your willing to spend a lot of gems your not going to get this tf as people are just using them loads as no multi this event

Asen_77
    @asen

@ed209 with this crazy points they will collect him in the 4-5 day. Then they will stop and we will have our opportunity to get what ever we need. Probably at the end we will need to spend some gems for bot. I start today 4:30 hours late then start and at this moment my first in list is with 36k.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So are people enjoying this event now that there’s no bonus to be had?

jster
    @jster

Something weird happened in my leaderboard in the last hour of the event, I was in 2nd some 20K off 1st and not really trying to catch 1st just trying to cement 2nd or 3rd spot for 500 points. Then when the daily challenges opened at 12 I was thrown into a new leaderboard down in 9th place with no sign of the player who had been in 1st on my original leaderboard. I ended up shelling out 70 gems in the last hour just to get into the top 6. Did anything similar to this happen to anyone else?

Joel
    @joel687

@armourbender – We are in the same board today! Good luck!

IMG_0441.PNG

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Headmaster Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 182 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.