Headmaster Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Headmaster Event

• The Headmaster event has started. This is a 7-day event. Scorponok will run you 10,000 tokens

IMG_0432.PNG

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 182 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

You get two bots. The Enslavers are the bonus squad.

Regular Galvitron is in the token exchange for overpower. They also have a few of his accessories

I am seeing a bundle with Scorponok, his tail accessory, and 20,000 sparks for $29.99 US Dollars

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 1, Yellow Blocks. Expected token levels are:

1. 100 @ 1000 – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 – Tot: 2500

ST
    @thombleson

Whoever would have guess another event. The bonus squad is the new squad so no one has any of those TF unless you buy Scorponok for $$. Does anybody think that is just a coincident, lol.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’ve got the same bundle as @joel687, but for $31.99.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Screw this. I’m a huge fan of the old G1 and the Japanese ones that had more of this character in it than America. This is one of my favorite characters but he costs 10k token and there is no squad bonus. I’ve used him as a buddy and he seems to play just like Galvatron. Not only am I going to loose sleep over this but I’m sure not buying the bundle. After all the bugs with the past events, I thought they’d try and be reasonable but this is insulting. Thanks again Rovio, I’m one more step out of the door.

Anonymous

@millforce2k Today’s objective is yellow stone blocks, not gold blocks. xD

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@partshade Yea, I noticed that after I did my run. I’ve fixed the post.

ST
    @thombleson

These yellow blocks better be worth a lot I am not sure if getting past lvl 6 or 7 per day is possible without playing 24/7 or spending gems. So then you would have to finish 2nd or 3rd every day just to afford the new TF and what i used him as a buddy he was not worth 10k tokens. Scorponok is $29.99 on mine @millforce2k maybe Rovio doesn’t like you and figure you will pay a little more, lol just kidding.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Galvatron and his accessories are available too.

Without the higher competition prizes that Trypticon’s event had it is going to be much harder to get the 10k needed this time.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Maybe they are charging differently by device, again. I’m on Android. How about you two, @joel687 & @thombleson?

ST
    @thombleson

@millforce2k apple. i just did my 4 runs and average 1300 points each with a 125% bonus and got boss pig twice. So assuming no big score levels the best you can hope for if you play every hour and not spend gems to recharge is about 31200 points each day which is good for 800 tokens. If you finish 2nd or 3rd everyday that would get you another 3500 tokens and your 800 tokens will land you right about 9,000 tokens just shy of the new TF. So looks to me if you want the new TF rovio expects you to fork over some $$ or gems either way more $$ for them.

Asen_77
    @asen

At my side bundle is 32,99$ and also doesn’t have bonus squad. I think this is better, then some one to have advantage with x4 with some of the bots. 7 days event is doable for 10k tokens. 50k points is reachable without any Gems reload and you will have easily 1000 tokens from runs. If you decide to spend some Gems you can get better places in the leaderboard.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So the Bonus Squad is a couple of TFs that no one has yet?

Joel
    @joel687

@millforce2k – I am on iOS in the eastern United States

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

So, this time they’re giving ios the discount.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@millforce2k Xonsidering it’s only about $3 for a Galvatron skin, Calling it a discount is a stretch. I’ll grab the Galvatron accessories I don’t have and the sparks then I’m done. I’m not wasting my time.

woo224
    @woo224

Don’t rant over this, but it seems they decided to go with 7 days with the standard leaderboard tokens than 5 days with increased leaderboard tokens as with the Trypticon event. Would you agree less days are less stressful?

Joel
    @joel687

@woo224 – Sadly, I feel shorter events are more stressful. When I plan out in my head what I am going to attempt to win, having less time to meet those goals brings me much more stress. I feel more pushed to win every day.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@woo224 I don’t think so. I think Trypticon cost a little less tokens. The lack of a bonus multiplayer is the real blow. At least with Trypticon, we had a bonus squad where you have to buy Scorponok to get a squad bonus. That makes tokens much harder to get.
    I thought about what I said about the bundle price. At least it’s not as expensive as some the others like Chromia which was $50 or $60. Still, the game has been unreliable for almost two months. Why would anyone give them any money at this point. I used up most of my gems on Trypticon. At least he was a awesome deviation from the Grimlocks just as Dead End was to the Lockdowns.

Aledromo
    @aledromo

Yeah, I’m done giving them anything. He’ll get as cheap as Skywarp some day. If the game is still running, I’ll get him then.

ED209
    @ed209

10k and no squad bonus makes it hard as the max you can get is 210 with two fully promoted tfs.

Top player has over 100k already so first place is out the window today.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ed209 Actually this is just gave same start to everyone. There is always players that will spend tons of Gems to get to first place. Other ways there will be players with bonus x3, x4 or more and they will just get to first place without any effort. Our hope is that players that spend a lot of Gems will be just a few and they will always play this way. If we have to play against them and others with bonus it will be much harder for us. For me will be normal just to fight for 300 per day. In days like this will be easy to get 1000 tokens from levels play ( probably with 10 gems at the end of the day ) and probably if we succeeded to get 1000 every day + 300 per day + from daily events some small 60/100 tokens per day will be pretty enough to get 10k tokens and to get Scorponok. Every better position into the leaderboard will help you to get something more. And as this is 7 days event, will be much easier in the last few days. All that get 1-3 place in leaderboard will get Scorponok at about 5-th day of the event. Lets see how things will go.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 So let me get this straight. The bonus are for bots no one has yet. One is not even out and the other one requires tokens that we have to play everyday to get while the bonus cannot be achieved….and the bonus are for them….the bots that are..not there currently…Rovio deserves praise.

@optimuspig
    is right, JARSU is not enough in this case.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Welcome to the wonderful world of Catch 22.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer
    This is a new 1 even for Rovio the bonus squad is the Bot just released. Oh boy they’ve done some stupid things but this 1 tops the lot so far IMHO
    That is me done for the day got my 800 tokens for reaching 25000 as can’t get the next level’s so don’t even try.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Headmaster Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 182 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.