Hats about seasons

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Hats about seasons

• The hats that you collect through the quests are fine but how do you get the other hats. There are some with no question marks underneath. How do you get those? Also, I don’t really understand the episodes and progress tabs. The episodes seem really random and have hardly offered me any of the rewards to claim. Do I have to be online for this bit to work. For instance I’ve nearly completed the whole game and I’ve only got 390 of these eggs. If I’d been given the rewards each time I’d say completed the pig day levels or three starred the pig day levels I’d have had a lot more. Just feel like I’m missing something. Anyone know any good websites that go through everything like this?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

The hats with no question marks underneath are only offered in packs. They are bundled with coins and cost real money to unlock. Also the offers are random and only appear for a certain time.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@brionjames if you look at the tasks on the challenges and episodes tabs, you will be rewards with certain number of eggs. When your number of eggs meets certain threshold, you can claim some rewards on the progress tab.

I do not see any problems with that as I completed most of those tasks and have 545 eggs so far.

brion
    @brionjames

Thanks for the replies. Yes I’ve got the tabs but only occasionaly6does it ask me to “claim now” and this seems a bit random. Do you need to be constantly online for this to work properly? Datguygamer, thanks to you too. Can I ask, do these packs come within the daily quests?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@brionjames I never tested if offline. Therefore, I am unable to tell.

You can claim those rewards when your number of eggs is higher than the required one.

brion
    @brionjames

Another question. The daily offer hasn’t altered for ages. Is that because I’ve basically only recently downloaded seasons and so I’ve missed the offers when new updates have come in?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Hats about seasons

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.