Has Wheeljack been Nerfed!?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Has Wheeljack been Nerfed!?

• I just finished a cave run with Wheeljack, and ran by three mortar towers. But *what??* His cluster missiles couldn’t destroy a single mortar tower before they hibernated! And they were all the weak small-arm variant! 

I cannot fathom why “they” would reduce Wheeljack’s mortar-smashing firepower to measly-missile Sunstorm-Pig-level firepower! What’s the point of me having a 50% promoted Wrecker that can’t wreck Mortars!?

(v.1.34.3)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I had a beach node with him last night and didn’t notice any difference (but there weren’t any WMTs). Perhaps it was just because it was in the cave? WMTs tend to be harder to kill there because of things being in the way and them sometimes being up for a fraction of the time they are in other areas (I’ve even seen them stand up, take three steps and shut down without even firing).

Ethan
    @ethan2011

I have had him recently in the cave and on other nodes. He is no good in the cave along with a few other transformers. The angle of his shot, more than half of them hit the roof or other obstacles. He does just fine in the meadow, pig city, desert and beach for me.

RizDub
    @rizdub

This isn’t an issue with Wheeljack. In the cave nodes, the WMTs have way higher health for some reason. It’ll be difficult to destroy them no matter which bot you use.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Has Wheeljack been Nerfed!?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.