Has Mighty Eagle ever failed you?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Has Mighty Eagle ever failed you?

• (too straightforward a question to describe)

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

No. Should be the only spell that defeats all pigs.
    But I never bought one, damn expensive for winning one stage.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angrynerds2 Actually it does fail you. If you’re talking about defeating all pigs then it does that all the time but if you want to topple all the structures and cause wide destruction, it fails about 50% of the time. The structures in this game are very strong even for Mighty Eagle.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Always pops all pigs.
    Is better at toppling tall towers, less good at destroying flat structures.

But if I use ME I’m about the pigs not the structures, honestly.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

The eagle is meant to destroy the pigs to pass the stage, not to pulverize the buildings.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angnryberds2 The eagle is meant for both those things. It’s the reason it costs the most amounts of gems. Have you seen what the eagle does in older Angry Birds games? Does it just kill the pigs? No. It also destroys everything. The eagle in AB 2 is weaker than the other games.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The reason ME destroyed things in the original games was because ME directly smashed through the structures.
    Maybe he got so bad of a headache from it that he decided it was enough to only woosh by the structures. The pigs would die from pneumonia and for me that’s the only purpose to use ME. Structures usually don’t matter for me anymore if I get the opportunity to use ME on the last room (which I always try to do).

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@mancala-parakin he CAN’T fail- he’s programmed to defeat every Pig on screen, no matter what- BUT he can fail you in AB Space, where you have limited uses of him and he barely does anything

ZappyTerrence72
    @zappyterrence72

Even if he fails to destroy the structure in such a way that it pops all the pigs on the screen, he causes an earthquake sort of thing that finishes the remaining pigs off.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Has Mighty Eagle ever failed you?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.