Has Anyone Passed 10.1?

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Has Anyone Passed 10.1?

• The highest CC kart I have available for world 10.1 is 137 and the race is a 170cc.

Even so, I’ve got nothing left to do in this game. All karts are maxxed, lots of money, lots of tickets.

So I try several times each day to win this race with a terribly underpowered kart. I’ve been in 3rd a couple times very near the end of the track, but have never finished better than 6th.

I often get the king sling power up, but have never gotten the leaf fan on this track. Haven’t gotten at all in over a week as a matter of fact.

But I figure there is a tiny chance I could get lucky and place third in this thing. Has anybody managed to actually do it yet?

Wonder when karts that are powerful enough will ever be released?!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • janmej
    @janmej

I have the exact same problem. All my karts are maxed out and I can’t pass that track. I’ve been changing karts and drivers everyday for a week now. When I passed rank 20 I hoped that more karts would be unlocked, as 5 of the karts were at rank 10 (I think), but nothing happened, so I guess we’re just stuck now. How ever I had a very hard time passing 8.3, and after some weeks of only gaining coins and parts, the track was exchanged for an easier one to pass. So maybe it’s just a matter of time.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Has Anyone Passed 10.1?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.