Has anyone noticed their slingshot level DOWNgrading?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Has anyone noticed their slingshot level DOWNgrading?

• I am 99% sure that my slingshot level decreased by one in between logins. Just today I noticed it was at Elder Diamond (+14), but a day or two ago it was at the next level (Master Bronze (+15)) after I had completed a hat set prior to that (the Christmas one, I think). Also a week or two ago, it went from Elder Diamond (+14) to Elder Amethyst (+13) one day. I’m not sure if I completed another hat set (upgrading it) or if it just returned to Elder Diamond between then and now. I only noticed when the title seemed familiar.

The slingshot isn’t something I pay attention to when I open the app and start playing, so it may have happened several more times in the past. It definitely doesn’t happen every day. I don’t think Rovio would purposefully do something like that, but you never know.

Have any of you ever noticed this happening? I’ll see if I can get screenshots of when it happens.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Saphira
    @kgeisler

<p style=”text-align: left;”>It isn’t truly downgrading. It’s actually upgrading temporarily. What happens is that when you receive a low level hat from a chest, the game tells you that you have completed that hat set, even though you already have the whole hat set. So, the game mistakenly upgrades your slingshot. Since it is a mistake, it resets to your normal slingshot level when the game logs out. This is happening to a lot of people.</p>

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

It is a bug Rovio,says they will be fixing on the next upgrade…so I was wondering if my FEATS say 29 but my SS says 28…I go to buy another hat set…do I get my 15000 FEAT feathers for 30 upgrade or it finally lines up as 29/29

RedSignals
    @redsignals

@heather-bird : I was able to claim a slingshot upgrade feat this morning, and it was triggered by this hat-prize bug. I don’t see how the can revoke the feather prize, but they may level may back to where I was before (and maybe I’ll get to earn it again?!)

Dezsike
    @dezsike

@redsignals the slingshot will level back but you can keep the reward. The feat is considered done and you won’t get the reward again.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Has anyone noticed their slingshot level DOWNgrading?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.