Has anyone found away to quit & retry the Daily Challenge and KPP?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Has anyone found away to quit & retry the Daily Challenge and KPP?

• Before the valentines update, we could force close the app during any stage of the DC and more importantly KPP and restarting the game would take you straight the stage you forced closed on. I know it’s technically cheating but has anyone found a away to do this since the update? I find myself spending 60 gems on the last stage of KPP just to avoid grinding from lv 1 to 5 again for another free chance at completion

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

I doubt that this is possible. You can just close the app to keep from losing lives if you lose.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

That isn’t the question, Epek. Before the update, when we failed to finish off the boss pig, we could exit the game before deciding to give up or pay to continue, then close the app and restart it. That was with both the DC and KPC. When getting back in it would take us back to the final level instead of having to play all three or five again. Still lost a life but it saved a lot of time.

And no, Trip, I haven’t figured out a way and I haven’t heard of anybody else figuring out a way. I might have a day to myself tomorrow, if so I plan on doing some experiments with that and a some things I have heard about.

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

GOONIES NEVER SAY DIE

TripH0P
    @triph0p

If the game crashes legitimatly it seems to restart you on whatever stage it crashed on. I havent found a away to make it crash legit yet though…

CelticUnicorn
    @celticunicorn

Hello Folks! I am new to the AB nest so I apologize if I am posting in the wrong area. My question is about the DC: At the start of a new level(room?) I am shown a spell box that allows me to pick the ones I wish, however this never shows up on the last level. After all the last level is the hardest so if you were going to use spells wouldn’t it be in that level? Is there some way to activate the spell box on that last level(3 or 5)? Thanks for the understanding…the fate of the newbie…lol!

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Hi there and welcome! You’re right, you aren’t allowed to use any spells on a stage that has a Pig boss. I’m guessing the reason for this is because the game developers don’t want you to have any help defeating the boss and it’ll force you to spend gems if you can’t. Also in theory, since the Mighty Eagle pops all the birds in the room, it would technically allow you to beat the king pig with one spell which would make life too easy for us lol

CelticUnicorn
    @celticunicorn

Thank you for the welcome and for confirming that I am not losing my mind…well as far as AB2 goes anyway…lol! What your saying makes sense. I didn’t know that about the a Eagle so that’s good info. I was trying different combinations of spells, I just couldn’t find the secret combo to get the spell box to show up. I couldn’t figure out what I was doing wrong…nothing for once…lol! Thanks again I truly appreciate the info.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Fyi: the spells are disabled in all boss levels, also in boss level on the trail map. Also you can not get more than seven birds/cards in boss levels. While you might get an extra spell in regular levels if you fill the “destruction meter” in the upper right corner more than once with only one bird, the meter will just reset and not grant you any more birds than 7 in total.
    So, to see what this actually means, here’s an example: you have room and one bird, that destroys everything but one pig. The meter fills up once, you get the bird back, the meter fills the second time, no bird, because you already have full birds. Then you fling one bird only to kill that last pig, giving you only a few points – no extra bird. If you see, that one pig could survive, be quick and fling another one onto that one living pig, so that the destruction of the first bird is enough to get you that second bird back as well.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Has anyone found away to quit & retry the Daily Challenge and KPP?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.