Hardest event yet

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Hardest event yet

• I got to say,this event is real hard.Now you have a pig which can deal 3x damage and heal per strike,a pig which makes you miss and pigs which deal a load of damage.Any good bird teams?Im currently using elite guardian,elite skulkers and druid…

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

I’m making it through the campaign with ease with Elite Pirate, my overpowered Spies (which became level 15 from level 3 during the previous event https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/mastery-mystery/), Druid, Rainbird, and Samurai without (currently) the use of potions and with the aid of set items, though the road ahead looks risky…literally…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The best strategy varies from level to level, and whether the game forces me to use a certain bird or not. All I know is, for Level 6 you NEED a protecting bird, preferably Samurai. The Brute pig in Wave 2 is really dangerous.
    Chuck is a very wise choice because there are often large groups of small enemies, which Chuck can quickly defeat.

My own strategy currently consists of Samurai (M12), Mage (M12) and Spies (M13). While I could use Wizard to make my life a bit easier, my Wizard is M15 and I’d like to push the mastery ranks a bit while I play.
    In Level 3, since that level required me to use Matilda, I replaced Samurai with Bard (M11).
    Both strategies work rather well for me. Then again, that may be because I have decent weaponry and high mastery ranks, so I can’t really give tips for newer players, or those that aren’t quite as far into the game.

Tuyul Gaming
    @tuyul-gaming

my always jack of all trades combo is samurai, cannoner and druid

samurai for defense and support damage
    cannoner for decrease damage enemy and main damage dealer
    druid as healer and support damage

my mastery about 9 for cannoner, druid 8, samurai 7, set item enchant level 3 for cannoner, druid and samurai only has set weapon enchant lv 1, samurai set weapon even only at level 58

kill priority is the pigs that have incompetent minion, pig that make hit become miss, and the rage decrease pig
    always try to get next round in full health and full chili, and always try to get full health before end of battle
    also always try to hit pig with druid if it has not been poisoned, else use heal
    always try to use rage with bomb at start of round, else use it for matilda and maybe red if bird already at full health and only 1-2 pig remains

i only lose 1 because a bird getting hammered again and again and the heal cannot keep up. 2 times got 2 star when using trickster instead cannoner

good luck

Paladin
    @jsant

I have been able to autoplay the event with Berserker, Bard, and Tricksters (all Mastery 14, gear is level 7-10). I’m not using my A-team since they are level 15 already and I want the mastery from the event. If it wasn’t for that, I would use Paladin, Wizard, Seadog.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

No problem with this event for me either. I’m using it to level up a few birds still at level 14: Elite Cleric, Capt’n, Rogues and Rain Bird.

The main classes I always use are mostly all M15 now (Elite Bard and Witch, Elite Pirate and Elite SeaDog, Elite Tricksters, Spies and Treasure Hunters (working on Rogues becaue I use it a lot too), Elite Palladin and Elite Stone Guard, Elite Mage, Wizard and Elite Thunderbird.

If I just wanted to blast through this event, I’d go with my Elite Bard, Elite Pirate, Elite Tricksters and Elite Mage. ALl chosen for maximum damage vs health. If Wizard was Elite, I’d go with that instead of Mage.

XELnaga
    @xelnaga

Its not hurd as much. Gliches of the game more annoing

angryde
    @angryde

@pixelyzed I’m the same… having no problems with M15 Samurai, Wizard, Spies + a M14 Elite Pirate. However, we’re both using highly enchanted sets, I believe (?), which makes it a hell of a lot easier. :-P

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@angryde

Yes, I do have fully enchanted sets although 2 are mismatched. For some reason, It seems I’m unable to get any set items for Blues or Bomb via the GPM recently. So I still have my Ballista + Remote Control mismatched items for Blues and now, Naval Gun with Paper for Bomb. I scrapped my old Level 52 Rock part for Scissors and hoping for the Naval Ammunition part or a Level 62 Rock. I’m waiting on a complete *Beep* set too. I’d take that over Ballista any day.

But high enchantment really makes a difference in events and the Arena. My Bomb is quite a bit more powerful now with two Level 62 items fully enchanted.

angryde
    @angryde

@pixelyzed I was just discussing this with @smwforever45 over on the “Set Items” thread. Since launch until perhaps 4 months ago I was unable to obtain a matched set for bomb (at ANY level). Then, finally, I got a 52/52 “Pickpocket.” Then, almost immediately a 62/62 “Pickpocket.” Then, fast forward to last week… and I spin up a 62/62 “Sugar Rush” and a 62 “Naval Ammunition” to complete the “Boarding!” set. Go figure!

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

I love the Paladin-Princess-Cannoneer team. Use Princess to Direct all attacks to Paladin and use Cannoneer to give Paladin counterattack. :)

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@angryde Lucky you! I had one bit of similar luch last month as I won the Timeless Joy part of the Lasting Song set before we got the Timeless Song part in the Daily Rewards. Fully enchanted both and it’s now my goto over Sweet (which is complete and Level62 as well). Lasting Song has the 8% increased attack and the huge healing we get after using the chili has saved me many times in the Arena and in the event.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

This event ain’t so bad. The hardest event I have faced was the the crossover of Puzzles & Dragon event. On that one I couldn’t beat the final dragons on 7 stamina without gaffing many potions. Their fire/breaths HURTS.

darkprince0521
    @darkprince0521

I remember that crossover of Puzzles & Dragon event. It was definitely hard for me too. stopped playing for a while, came back just before the event started. now I have leveled up from 39 to 52 in the meantime, but my birds aren’t upto the mark, neither are the weapons, i didn’t even know about weapon enchantments. So you can imagine how hard this event has been for me :(

I only have three high leveled friends to participate in the dungeons or cave, so increasing mastery or snotlings that way isn’t viable enough….. still managed to beat all levels and collected all items, except 9 more of the last. but, I am ranked very low in my group, 9th or 10th

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@darkprince0521
    If you provide me your Facebook link I can be friend #4 :) I’d be willing to support you. Level 60, mostly M12 birds.

darkprince0521
    @darkprince0521

RedYoshi45 thanks for your offer. Here is my fb link

https://m.facebook.com/sadat4368

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@darkprince0521
    Sent you a request :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Hardest event yet

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.