Hardest boss ever!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Hardest boss ever!

• I’ve completed 1200 levels so I can’t remember which level this boss first appeared, but it’s the only one I can’t figure out how to beat, except by fluke. It appears in the King Pig Panic once in a while.

The geyser at the top won’t let you hit the boss directly, only the balloon holding him up. After he falls, the ice slope creates no momentum whatsoever, so the birds won’t travel far enough to actually hit him. I can use Matilda or Silver to drop on him, but it doesn’t do enough damage to kill him.

Anyone know which level this boss is from, or how to defeat him?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Seen this in KPP few times these days. Shoot either Terrence or Blue up in that jet. For Blue you have to tap screen before structure. Either way you should be able to blast through and the ice column or balloon below the King Pig. Next problem is that mess down there. Bomb should be use to blast thru some of that stuff.

2 ways:

1. Brute force it to death by bombing from top or hitting it from left. Lots of birds needed.

2. Push it off the right side. You need some luck. Terrence bounce good on the bottom and should be able to get KP hit.

IMO: this boss level is mediocre in terms of difficulty. I can see it will be tough in regular levels when you have many hard levels before seeing it so you have no birds left. DC and KPP (room 1 or 2) not so bad. The worst ones are those requires lots of bouncing, lots of shooting pigs,  obstacles to clear before you can get the bounce, water shots, etc.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Typically when I see this tough cookie on the KPP, I tend to shoot a weaker bird, such as Chuck or The Blues (or two, after I clear out the structure blocking the geyser’s trajectory) into the balloon supporting King Pig, causing him to fall into the cage(?) below. Once he’s down, I use a stronger bird,  like Terence, along the icy slope (for momentum) to force him rightward whilst clearing out the lower portion of the room, hopefully knocking him into the cave- then into the pit after those last-stand supports collapse. If he makes it into the cave but the platforms/balloons don’t break, use Bomb for back-up.

I hope I explained it thoroughly, because hey, compared to most other boss fights (*cough* Level 246 *cough*), this one is a bit easier. Plus, your birds look to be in great shape for this boss level wise, so the Destruct-o-Meter potentially fills up quicker and grants you more birds to fight with. Good luck @Raymond-f-ardin!

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Ignore the King for a bit. First clear the path. Bomb then Terrance is good for that, start with your heavy hitters. You need to get that TNT in the bottom right corner there. Next hit the King with the J’s then if he doesn’t fall off knock him down. If you have the birds try taking out those platforms to the right as well.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

A bounce is a must on this room. Don’t just slide the birds down the slope, aim as far out as possible and let them bounce off the bottom of the slope once the king pig is down on the floor. Best to have heavy hitters at that point, Terrance, Silver and even Chuck. Tough to get the king pig to fall off the right side, so I usually rely on brute force.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

blue-Terrence-Matilda

Using 3 birds could beat this room.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I’ve found this boss to be ‘do-able’, with a bit of luck.

Unlike a pig I only just came across for the first time today, in the KPP, which I have found to be unreasonably difficult to beat as it appears to depend more on luck than strategy.

Haven’t taken a screen and it’s lost now as I can’t replay the level, but it had a boss at the bottom of the screen, with bouncy balls all over the place. Despite entering the level with +3 birds available I still ended up using 60 then 120 gems before quitting. That really did take the mick.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Talking about this one?
    image3.PNG

It appears to be, that Rovio skipped those later levels on my device or my region. Today the KPP was back to the easier levels at the beginning of the world map.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

yes jo-ha that’s the one. I flung all my birds up to the fan but nothing managed to hit the structure where the pig was sitting. very frustrating! first time I came across that, and I hope it’ll be the last…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Hardest boss ever!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.