Hard Update 1.33.11 Adds Elita-1 to the Team!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.33.11 Adds Elita-1 to the Team!

• New hard update 1.33.11 is now out! This includes:

Elita-1! The 57th bot is here! Here is the information:

Autobird or Deceptihog?: Autobird.

Bird: Silver.

Attack: Fast, weak shots like Thundercracker and Energon Starscream.

Event: Unknown, we have to wait for the One Shall Stand event to end.

Improvements! The App Store says there are improvements, but I only see 2 changes, the icon and loading screen.

What are your thoughts?

Special thanks to @sntrooper for helping with Elita-1’s information.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Here is Elita 1.

4FCF5C07-7B17-44AC-9CB6-37F7C08E17A8.png

Joel
    @joel687

I did 1 run with Elita 1 as a buddy. The game was very choppy. It felt like it kept wanting to freeze up on me. This might be a crash-happy event

Joel
    @joel687

What has two thumbs and is going to have a purple crown Nautica tomorrow night? This guy!

Asen_77
    @asen

Here is closer :)

FB2C4670-8F84-4707-815E-E663267073C0.jpeg

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Loading page hints same process with Nautica. Collect Bat Pigs to unlock Elita-1. Same squad too.

Currently unobtainable thru Gold Crates. It’s a bug that players were able to obtain her back when her icon was just a pink pixelated circle.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lemongrab I hate collecting bat pigs.

Asen_77
    @asen

@lemongrab So you expect Elita-1 to be opened with Bad Pigs? Shouldn’t we open it with event?

Just played level from the cave and at the end didn’t collect any Bads!

Maybe it will open later today when the new Event will start!

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@asen @elpapam Elita-1 is still tagged as “Coming Soon” character in the barracks and under Femme Fatale squad. No signs of her being the main prize on tomorrow’s event. Usually new characters are being promoted thru the News dialog box.

BTW They changed 1x guaranteed Legendary in the 10x Gold Crates to 1x guaranteed Epic and continuous nerfing of accessories buffs upgraded thru crates. It’s useless to upgrade accessories when they will reset the buffs whenever they want.

*It was always 1x guaranteed Epic, I was just hallucinating. Lol

@lemongrab you said that’s it’s not obtainable through golden crates. Same like Nautica. I guess that she will appear in the same way like Nautica at the cave island…

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@elpapam Not yet but some managed to get her thru Gold Crates in the previous version of the game. Maybe another hard update if we need bat pigs for Elita-1.

@lemongrab Yeah i have seen the photo with the pixeled image of hers but that was a bug.
    Have you tried to obtain her through golden crates?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lemongrab The guaranteed chance was always Epic and not Legendary. Here, look at the this video and the date it was uploaded:

Or this one:

As you can see, that was always 1 X Epic instead of 1 X Legendary.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@elpapam Yes and that was a stupid thing to try with a coming soon character.

@datguygamer Maybe I was just hallucinating. Hehe
    The continuous nerfing of the accessory buffs upgraded thru crates discouraged me to open crates.

@lemongrab @datguygamer i have started to get once again borring with the game and i might also take a break like i did for six months…

And also i stopped open crates. I only open 1 of 150.000 coins and that’s all. I am only playing for the daily missions and that’s all.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.33.11 Adds Elita-1 to the Team!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.