Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 425 total)
  • Replies
  • ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Well, guess Rovio / Exient couldn’t wait for us NOT to upgrade.

That new upgrade popped into effect at approx sometime 01 Mar 2017 between 16:00 UTC / GMT+0 and 17:30 UTC / GMT+0.

When I turned on my Android Samsung Galaxy Note3 and also my iPad3 there was a message forcing me to upgrade in order to continue.

Just to report that both Android and iOS are working for me. No crashing.
    I feel sympathetic to those who are having crashes.

Do you figure it’s a Internet or SIM Card connectivity problem? Because for a few hours earlier my Android kept crashing on the first run, and I was outside in an area where SIM Card internet isn’t stable.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

And to answer my earlier question about whether the TOKENS and SPARKS and upgrading character carry over to the new version, YES for both Android and iOS.

As for nerfing, so far for this Spark Run, somehow it’s behaving like Map node (no nerfing) and not like the adjustments done at Live Events (underpowering characters or their weapons, or purposefully reducing the run’s points yields by proving only a few objects, short runs = a.k.a. Balancing)

Oh my Daily Quest just started. Off to play.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I have some questions about this new feature of the game, the Sparks quest.

What I know:
    > We choose three bots to start the campaign. It seems that bonuses from the three sum up and add to your score on the stage.
    > You must run a very long node. Your destruction and kills are converted in some kind of score, that advance your progress through the spark score. You have an initial goal of 100 sparks and it is raised by 10 every level.
    > Any fallen character is replaced by the next on your list. You cannot switch them during the run.
    > You have to wait an amount of time to play the next node OR pay 100 gems to anticipate it.
    > to unlock the next level, you must finish a run with the goal score.

What I want to know:
    > Since you must be connected to start a run, I suppose that if any crash occurs, you loose that chance, and have to wait for another opportunity. Is that true?
    > The sparks bonus are applied DURING the run, or AFTER it?
    > What happens if you get all bots destroyed before the run ends? Do you loose the collected sparks? Do you get a chance to continue using gems?
    > How much time you need to wait between two runs, without recharging? Is there a way to see this timer? (I just see a green progress bar, but I can’t see any timer).

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I got the ad run too. Can’t thank the buddy at the end so it doesn’t count for the thank a buddy quest and you don’t get any materials from completing it. So it’s annoying, obtrusive, completely useless, and a waste of time. So all in all the worse ad I have ever seen in a game ever.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Spark bonus is applied after the run, not during.

It’s 24 hours between runs. The timer is on the same clock as the daily competitions.

It’s “lose” not “loose”.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So I have a question: What is the highest any of you has reached in terms of sparks reward?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper What ad run? I am not seeing any. Do you have screenshots?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Also 100 gems for 100 sparks at start is overpriced as hell. Not to mention the increment is crap at best.

And the building on the island is basically the friends building rehashed that was removed a long time ago. So they bring new content to the map after a century (and even admit it) and still reuse old designs? That’s a new level of low, I have ever seen. Plus, they misled me and I don’t like it.

Deadeye
    @bproue

I can not start the game after doing the update.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@pandaczar12

Thanks for the answers. It explains why I had a half full bar after I finished the run.

Also, thanks for the grammar correction. That was a very common mistake for me, and now that you pointed it out, I won’t forget the difference again.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@sntrooper Can’t thank the ad buddy?!? That’s going to play havoc with the thank you quest tomorrow.

@datguygamer
    This ad:

Screenshot_2017-03-01-13-04-39-1.png

This is your only buddy choice:

Screenshot_2017-03-01-13-05-18-1.png

And then you get the standard ad run:

Screenshot_2017-03-01-13-05-52.png

And if it isn’t obvious enough that it’s an ad, they put that statement at the top.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k Do these ad runs show up only when connected to Facebook? Because I am not connected and I never see these ads. I remember a while back there was an ad that gave a red shield in Pig City nodes (I think it was Progressive?). Also seems like you can’t skip the ad. So that’s why @sntrooper was all worked up over it. I would be too honestly.

Also, are they seriously doing that with that statement? Do they think their player base is full of idiots? Why not a put a statement like “Hey kids, this game wants your parents’ money and a LOT of it!” on the splash screen?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@datguygamer I’m connected to Facebook and I’m not getting these ads

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sam-spargo So what triggers these ads? Region?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@datguygamer Not associated with FB. Signed out, exited, cleared, restarted and it popped back up. On android, game version 1.25.6.3 in the US.

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

Okay, three things.

1. The outage yesterday was due to AWS going down.

2. As @benderarmor said it is forcing you to update to new version from 1.24.10.6 on iOS.

And 3. Still scared of upgrading, I remember what happened during CNY. Like it was only last month.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

With update, have to be online to start the game. Was able to turn off WiFi quick enough to avoid the ad popup. Now I can run some nodes to get some materials for an upgrade.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

What’s stupid is that the number of gems required for a re-run don’t decrease the closer the timer reaches the end, the way it does for missions, eggbot intercepts, and upgrades.

Destructocon
    @shane-sinclair

Hey everybody, the players on here are a truth wealth of knowledge, I’ve been following you for a while now and could definitely use some advice. I’m 1 of those android users that got forced to update this morning and now can’t open the game. I’m considering reinstalling and going for the Facebook restore but I’ve still got 4300 tokens left to exchange. Anybody know if they will be waiting upon facebook restore or are they toast? thanks

Craigtbest
    @craigtbest

There I was happily playing v 24 just one challenge left and 20 tokens needed to get the last accessory then it crashes halfway through the node. Tried to reload it and it forced me to update it. Guess what happened yeah won’t load another ball’s up from Exient and more wasted tokens. Wonder how long this one is fixed. I’m on Kindle is anybody else having problems on Kindle

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@ramonpontes

I used to mess it up too, until someone set me straight.

Deadeye
    @bproue

Does anyone know for sure if there is going to be a fix for those of us that can not get the game to open, or do I need to try and reinstall the game.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@optimuspig
    I think that the price does not decrease because you got an extra run. This extra run does not reset the timer for the next.

Jazz
    @autobotjazz

@craigtbest I’m on Kindle, and so far today no problems. I updated last night, fixed all the background issues that were going on also. Hopefully I’m not jinxing myself.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 425 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.