Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 425 total)
  • Replies
  • Geli
    @geli

That green swirl indicates a”buffed character” that is temporarily boosted and will change each day. What that boost is or does is unknown.

@20qmindreader
    Those pigs with the red or green icon are harder to kill. They may also be a higher valued target. Did not note the value but a L10 GSGrimlock took 4-5 shots to pop the “icon” pig.

@lewie4 My iPad automatically installed the 1.25.4 hard update, and when I tried to play the Spark Run, the game crashed. When I tried reloading the game, it crashed at start-up, and it continues to keep crashing at start-up. I have also noticed that game seems to reverted itself back to the previous version 1.24.10.6, which I think is at least part of the reason for why it keeps crashing at start-up whenever I try to load the game. Please do something about this right away. This problem has already cost me the last day of Loyalty Special Event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Wow, what a massive waste of time for 100 sparks.

I lost track of how long that took – 10 minutes?

Finished the circuit with 66,000-odd points. No idea what that means or if it’s a decent score or not.

The only good thing to come out of it is that the kills all count towards the daily quest goals.

I went in with GSG and barely made it out with a single sliver of health remaining.

ED209
    @ed209

Done two spark runs now, on difficulty two my health dropped to one heart a number of times and I was using e grimlock

As mention it helps towards dalies which is good. No way and I spending 100 gems to do another run

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@armourbender Calm down, man. I am on v1.24 also. There’s no need to get so worked up. They will release an update. Why are you in such a hurry to update when most updates bring nerfs and breaks the game even more?

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig This is just one run, long one but only one if you don’t use Gems to recharge. Also this run covers most of the Daily quest, so great deal on the days without event. Good think is that sparks will grow every day, so no bad at all ( after almost two years of waiting ;) ).

One question – Did anyone didn’t reach the finish? Do you have opportunity for new run, or you just lost everything for the day and you need to wait next day?

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well I got the Android up date on my Testing Tab but I can’t play any of the Game, normal nodes or this new part as according to Rovio I have not got enough Transformers SMH.
    On my other Tab I’m getting the very same issue of not enough Transformers which I find very odd as I’ve got all that we can get at present and all at L15 apart from 2 and 1 is updating to L15 and the other is at L14 SMFH
    Can they ever get anything right??????????????

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Just updated and enjoying the spark run so far

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Here is the new bot

Screenshot_20170301-233807.png

He appears to have the sane weapon as soundwave

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

i am very impatient so I paid the 100 gems to see what happens. It unlocks level 2 where you can win 110 sparks. 110. Yeah that was worth it…..
    It’s now got a padlock saying 1 hour 8 minutes so I guess now I paid gems the next level will come a lot quicker. Not sure if it’s only a 1 time gem payment or if I have to do that again after the next level. Either way I won’t be doing it again. Hope this is helpful, I’ve lurked here for ages but thought I’d join to let you all know

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

So midnight it went onto level 3, 120 sparks. So each level it gives us 10 extra. Wants 100 gems to let me play level 4, pass, I’ll wait. The spark run counts towards the daily tasks btw

Phillips
    @phillips

So I finally got the update and did a run. At the beginning you pick 3 characters my first character didn’t die does anyone know if your other characters get dropped in when you die or are they purely for the bonus? Also don’t know if anyone else noticed but when it gave the summary at the end it renamed Cobalt Valley Bamboo Woods.

Geli
    @geli

TFs that die are automatically replaced by the next TF on your roster.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I just had the new bot at level 6 and was not impressed. He looks cool, but his weapon was ineffective like energon soundwave.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

So what are the best 3 bots for this new challenge mode? I think dead end is the undisputed king. I’d definitely put nemesis in there too. But who is #3?

Possibly energon grimlock, soundwave, lockdown, energon starscream? Wheeljack would be a solid choice, but I’m upgrading someone else in his squad. I also don’t really want someone slow like grey slam or a megatron. Thoughts?

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Now it crashes instantly, not even pretending to show any startup screens. Oh joy.

Phillips
    @phillips

@pandaczar12 I used Energon Grimlock and made it through without dying as while the energon towers don’t provide power for and energonicon it will restore energon fuelled characters health. For the early levels it may not be that necessary but if levels get more difficult to have a character who’s health can be restored it could help ensure you finish.

I don’t have Deadend so for me the three I used was Energon Grimlock, Nemesis and Soundwave. While Soundwave can destroy the block structures with ease he is pretty useless against everything else and you can’t switch him out so thinking may have to use an alternate character.

coolbug
    @coolbug

@werehamsta Same. I am really exited for the update but It keeps on crashing.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Nemesis is pretty good against WMT too. I think he, along with dead end and enegon grimlock might be the way to go.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Nemesis Prime is good against WMTs in the spark run since he is the boosted TF. In regular play, he’s not so good.

Joel
    @joel687

My three are Ratchet, Nemesis, and Energon grimlock. yes, Ratchet is slow, but he clears everything.

I also noticed the bamboo forest name yesterday, but I couldn’t remember which section was renamed

Asen_77
    @asen

Mine is Grimlock and Rachet – my only birds with spark upgrade. Third Bird is just to fulfill team :)

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I just got one of those advertisement levels for something called “Gilbert’s hamster dream”.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@emmasimpson

I just did the same used 100 Gems but I have to wait 8hrs 25mins to unlock

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I got that stupid advertisement as well. I had one more thank a buddy quest left and no way was I going to use an advertisement buddy. Problem is that I need to open my leader board to get a good FB connection to get proper buddies. Had to be really quick to do that and open a node before the pop up. If I missed, I closed the game, cleared it and tried again. Will have to do it a few more times, though I don’t have to worry about an FB connection, to get 50 more tnt crates. Those advertising nodes are worthless.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 425 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.