Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 425 total)
  • Replies
  • Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@datguygamer Yeah Thats me. I used to play Fight too up until last month until I just got too bored with it.

Asen_77
    @asen

Just try level 26 – After start of the level Dead End just shoot three times and game crash. Level is lost. Tomorrow hope to work and I will try again.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen I used Blaster and SparkRun crashed for me too. Same, will try tomorrow.

Asen_77
    @asen

It’s time again to get free sparks. JARSUUU …

Swing
    @swing

My last two spark runs have also crashed

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 26 ( second try ) – JARSU, JARSU, JARSU … Rovio – Go and fix your stupid GAME. What happend today – I start with Dead End and like most of the time I reached about third part, then second bot – E Grimlock ( I don’t see any change in his work, don’t think he is Nerfed ) and he survived to the 5-th part. Third bot was Ratchet. And everything looks normal and I was prety close to the end. Almost at the end of the 5-th part game crashed. So everything is LOST … again. Both times Dead and E Grimlock was killed from flying pigs. And something strange after crash – Only Dead End was without any blood. E Grimlock was with full blood and doesn’t need any recharge. This is strange too, as he was killed and I played with my last bot Ratchet.

Just a few things I noticed – after update and lower point for total possible sparks, I see that difference in point between level 25 and level 26 is 5000 points. 140 000 for level 25 and 145 000 for level 26. Level was not so hard. There was a lot flying pigs, but I can tell that they were a little easier to kill or their fire didn’t hurd that much as before. Both times Dead and E Grimlock was killed from flying pigs.

Please Rovio, get back to some previous working version. Didn’t have any problem with Sparks Run till now. For now craches are only in Sparks Run and other levels are working fine. Playing on iPad mini 2 with iOS 10.3.

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 26 ( second try ) – JARSU, JARSU, JARSU … Go and fix your stupid GAME. What happend today – I start with Dead End and like most of the time I reached about third part, then second bot – E Grimlock ( I don’t see any change in his work, don’t think he is Nerfed ) and he survived to the 5-th part. Third bot was Ratchet. And everything looks normal and I was prety close to the end. Almost at the end of the 5-th part game crashed. So everything is LOST … again. Both times Dead and E Grimlock was killed from flying pigs. And something strange after crash – Only Dead End was without any blood. E Grimlock was with full blood and doesn’t need any recharge. This is strange too, as he was killed and I played with my last bot Ratchet.

Just a few things I noticed – after update and lower point for total possible sparks, I see that difference in point between level 25 and level 26 is 5000 points. 140 000 for level 25 and 145 000 for level 26. Level was not so hard. There was a lot flying pigs, but I can tell that they were a little easier to kill or their fire didn’t hurt that much as before. Both times Dead and E Grimlock was killed from flying pigs.

Please Rovio, get back to some previous working version. Didn’t have any problem with Sparks Run till now. For now craches are only in Sparks Run and other levels are working fine. Playing on iPad mini 2 with iOS 10.3.

Sethstar
    @sethy

Yeah my last 2 spark runs have also crashed as well level 23 it sucks.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Was crushing level 27, last cave segment with two full health bots left. Game just randomly crashed… again.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@gabe-nestor
    “I don’t think its mathematically possible to achieve the full amount in the spark runs even with a full 315% promotion bonus in the 20+ level spark runs.”

You’re right, for the late stages it is not possible to achieve the full score, even with 315% bonus. Here are my statistics for level 25 where I could reach the astrotrain, and killed almost everything in the path. I left behind some WMT and flying pigs that crashed on me (I think they dont counts towards the score):

Lvl 25:
    Spark Bonus: 265%
    Base Score: 29.330
    Final Score: 107.055
    Maximum score for level 25: 140.000

If I had the maximum multiplier of 315%, my final score would be 121.720 points. almost 20k below the maximum required for full prize. The few missing targets that I couldn’t kill wouldn’t give me that extra score.

On level 26 I was also able to reach the astrotrain, but there too were many WMT, much more than in level 25. i skipped most of them, and my base score was only 24.950 points. I could only reach the 3rd prize in this run. The maximum score for this level was 145k.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ramonpontes Did you succeded to finish level today? At what platform you play and which version of the game. Almost everyone complain that game crashes on Sparks run, no metter at what level and platform. Last three days my game crash on every spark run.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Almost finished L19 when the app crashed. JARSU!

CD
    @bartiedog

Crashed again during Sparks run. 4th time…

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@asen
    I was able to finish the last two runs and enter the astrotrain.
    But 2 days ago, the game crashed, and I lost the run.

I’m playing on Android, and the version is 1.26.6.3 (I think it is the latest).

I think I have an average of three successful runs per crash.

Izberg
    @izberg

@ramonpontes I am going to take a guess and say Rovio has probably factored in the “overpower” capabilities into the Spark runs, but no one seems to be going for that (myself included). They’re trying to do too much with the game instead of making it run more stable. Unfortunately, it’s taking away the fun factor and causing people to look at other options for games.

Asen_77
    @asen

OK Level 26 is DONE. What I did is to clear all memory, hard reset the device and then start it on fresh. I am not sure about success of finish the end is from cleared memory or soft update 1.26.6.5, but last three day Sparks Run crashes every time. Start to play Sparks run with my team – Dead End, E Grimlock and Ratchet. Total bonus 275% from squad. Dead End was killed in second part, E Grimlock on the forth part and Ratchet survive to the end. Total point needed 145 000 for 350 sparks. I get enough for 4/5 of the sparks – 280 sparks. Also there is new design at the end of the when you get your points.

IMG_0410.PNG

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 27 – today was a new hard day for play. At first part there was a lot walking tower and flying pigs, so Dead End was killed in the middle of the run. Then E Grimlock survived to fourth part but again combination of walking tower and flying pigs killed him. Ratchet was killed by same wave. Total points needed for level 27 are 150 000 for 360 sparks. I win 70 725 after bonus, that was enough for 216 sparks. Tomorrow second try of level 27. There was no crash this time, beu again cleare cash and restart iPad before playing Sparks Run. One thing to mention – walking towers from Sparks Run are too hard to be killed after update of the game. They are becoming worst part of the run. Before I was killing them just with two clear shot from Dead End, but now as I see there will be need of more then two shoots. Probably 4. Same is with E Grimlock – he need a lot more time to kill them. Unfortunately they are walking a long time and shoot more often. And once they are two at the same time, things are becoming bad and once flying pigs arrive at this time, thinks are becoming impossible. Lets see if things are same as before update – two/three times very hard level and then one easy to let you go true to next level.

sheepybach
    @paul13

TBH I can’t remember the last time I completed a Spark Run as I either get killed not long after the start or part way through I crash.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@asen You’ll get it on your second attempt. I had Deadend make it through 3 1\2 areas. E. Grimlock for about one , Nemesis Prime to the end. 282 sparks collected on 315% bonus. It doesn’t help that the Walking mortar towers are in the the far back as the do not receive the full brunt of Deadend shots.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Yup, you were right. On level 19, I couldn’t get full sparks because I get enough points even though I blasted everything. They screwed up big time.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Now the Mission claiming video won’t play. I don’t even get the option to play it (the button doesn’t show up).

I know I’m connected – the game is still forcing me to watch videos that I don’t want to watch.

But it won’t let me watch a video when I need one.

JARSU Forever!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig For the record, I never got my free tokens. The news feed still doesn’t open for me.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

JARSU FOREVER!

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@asen made it through level 28 on first attempt. 292 sparks. Deadend and E grimlock.
    Not many flying pigs at all. I wonder if everyone’s game is the same. In the current competition I have only seen Unicron once and boss pig at least 8 times.

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 27 ( second try ) – Crash … Reached 4-th part with Dead End and game just crash … This was after cleaning memory and restart, but crash again …

Run las pretty easy, and I am pretty sure that with E Grimlock I should reached end easily, but not luck with crashes.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 425 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.