Happy Year Of The Goat! Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Happy Year Of The Goat! Event

Viewing 7 replies - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Replies
  • LondoJowo
    @londojowo

I received 3 x 500 snoutlings for my spin plus the 800 for winning. I’ve purchased more potions. I now have 310 Pig Cherry Juice 6, 309 Burning Veggie Cakes, and 334 Fruit Cake. No issue with getting through any battle with 3 starts. Be glad when they add some more caves.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

I got 3rd place, and received the 2000 for all, 2000 for blues, and a third thing, which I forget what it was, but it wasn’t mastery, so it doesn’t really matter.

Sadly, no one leveled up, but since all of my birds are either level 8 or 9, that’s kinda expected.

Still, every bit helps. I’m hoping to get them all to at least 9 before the next big update.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

No-one else has brought this up, but I really appreciated the idea’s the game designers came up with for the pig opponents. I particularly liked the big billy goat pig and his headbutt attack who knocked himself out. And also the firecracker pig, who let off a final set of firecrackers when you knocked him out.

I guess unfortunately for many of us with powerful birds and good weaponry, the battles were not at all challenging. I remember the hard battle in the Christmas event was quite a challenge, particularly with Santa’s helpers casting their critical strike buff. Although, this may be different now that my birds have improved. But again I really liked what they did with the pig opponents in the Christmas event. A real shame about all the problems with the event though.

Anonymous

I agree that Rovio did a good job on the pigs. I even took a screenshot of a few of them because I liked their looks so much (That explains my avatar huh?). I found the brute levels a bit hard though and I have level 8 birds.

PJng
    @pjng

Actually how rank work?
    I also in rank 3, 2000 for blue and for bomb, + 6 stamina drink.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

2nd place finish, and a “perfect” spin:
    +2000 to all
    +2000 Blues
    +2000 Bomb

I only played enough (11k points) to ensure that 3rd & 4th couldn’t knock me out of the Top 3.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

The Pyrobolist pig had a bug that made it look up in surprise as if it was hit with a debuff in the weirdest of times. I only played Easy and Medium levels to get to 2nd place.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Happy Year Of The Goat! Event

Viewing 7 replies - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.