Happy Year Of The Goat! Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Happy Year Of The Goat! Event

• Just a place to talk about the event. Every event has a forum topic so I’m just keeping the tradition. Lets hope there’s no major bugs this time.

Also I would think this is a 6000 mastery event.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 57 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

Hopefully they give better prizes than snoutlings for all those who already have all rank 10 birds.

Anonymous

I agree. The prize should be like 7 lucky coins on each wheel spot.

xMrBombalVv
    @xmrbombalvv

I just got into the game and haven’t been in an event yet, so how long do these events lasts? 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, etc. Also do you have to be high level to play in these events or do enemies scale to your level? -Thanks P.S. If there’s a post that talks about events in detail can someone link it please, thanks.

Anonymous

@xmrbombalvv Small events with 1500 mastery wheels last 3 days while big events with 6000 mastery wheels last a week. Any level can play events. Even if your level 1. But the enemies will be the same level as you so leveling up WILL make them stronger.

Loganimol
    @loganimolgmail

How does it work? is it like a regular dungeon, or what?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

3 types of random enemies popup on the map that you spend stamina to battle. You have 15 stamina and regenerate 1 stamina every 15 minutes up to the max of 15. Battles cost 3, 5 or 7 stamina. The bigger the cost the tougher the battle and better the reward. You can earn stamina potions and make them. Each stamina potion will give you 1 pt of stamina. The game asks you if you want to use stamina potions if you try to start a battle and don’t have enough stamina.

Since it is the Chinese New Year, I’d like to see Rovio replace the snoutling spots on the wheel with 8 LC and maybe make the grand prize 88 LC.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I like the fact Rovio has made it easier to find opponents on the World map.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

These battles are way too easy and boring. Why cant they make wave battles in the events like they did before.

burbman
    @burbman

@abyssuss – are you already able to play the new event? Mine does not open for another 3+ hours.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

@burbman Yeah, it started about 90 minutes ago (4pm CET).

scruffydork
    @scruffydork

The Daily Dungeon has the fireworks too. Is this just for fun or do the dungeons give medal rewards or benefit the event in any way?
    I hate fighting the samurai pigs so I’m curious if it’s worth the effort.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

@scruffydork In today’s dungeon with ninjas, wave 4 had Pyropig, Shogun and 3 wealthy rogues. Dont know if this is related to this event.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@burbman — I’ve been able to play the event since 7am PST. Weird hour, but hey.

@scruffydork
    — The daily dungeons got the fireworks with the update, i.e. before the event opened. The dungeons are not related to the event AFAIK. Most of the dungeons do not have samurai, however Thurs’ does. I think I have seen samurai in other dungeons, but not recently.

Anonymous

@mvnla2 The only other dungeon ninjas are in is Trick Or Treat Castle has a Shogun at wave 4. So ninjas are somewhat exclusive to Thursday.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@partshade — I don’t always get the shogun/samarai at wave 4.

Anonymous

@mvnla2 Really? Every single time I play that dungeon wave 4 has Shogun and 2 Zombie Knights. Never changes.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@partshade — Comments on the event so far:
    1) There are 5 battles to choose from scattered about the map.
    2) There seem to be 4 lotus flowers that give some medals, snoutlings, etc. They renew every couple of hours. Don’t know how long exactly, since I was AFK for a couple of hours.
    3) Reward wheel (for those not maxed out on ranks) is 2000 mastery for each class plus all, and 2 chances for 6 stamina drinks

Anonymous

@mvnla2 2000 mastery? Aw I was hoping for 6000 on the wheel. Oh well. That lotus flower thing seems like the gift boxes from the Christmas event. This is probably a permanent thing.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Keep track whether or not you get credit for stamina drinks you win. I did not get credit just now.

Anonymous

@mvnla2 Hmm. I’ll keep an eye out for that.

This event is so easy; I use Friendship Essences to roll the highest amount after every event battle. The 750 event mastery battle is the easiest ever; the Battering Brute is one of the weakest Brutes ever made.

Anonymous

@mvnla2 After getting tons of Stamina Drinks from the flowers and battles and videos they HAVE been tallying.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@partshade — Haven’t noticed it again, so maybe I wrote the wrong number down.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

2000 mastery is simply a joke and it is useless for class level 10 members.
    They should give out up to 100 gold coins instead (and use 75 of them to apply 1000 mastery for all team members).

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@mingkee27 I guess you don’t have all rank 10 birds yet. If you did, you would see that the rewards are 500 snoutlings on 6 spots and 6 stamina potions on the other 2 spots which are opposite each other.

I and everyone else with rank 10 birds have little reason to play since we don’t need snoutlings or stamina potions for anything. If they would have made the prizes something as little as 8 LC on each spot, I’d take the time to compete. Instead I’ll let others earn mastery bonuses.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Happy Year Of The Goat! Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.