Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Viewing 14 replies - 201 through 214 (of 214 total)
  • Replies
  • otter
    @otter

I just “cashed in”… I had no hope of Rovio adding Chromia as an option…. as that is all I needed from this event…… got all the sparks… and a boat load of coins that I did not need as I have 87 million of them…. wish I could spnd them on something usefull….. jems….tokens…. new bot…… just something insteade of NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Joel
    @joel687

@optimuspig – That is exactly what I was thinking of. That snafu with Deadend showing up for a few hours destroyed my trust in the token exchange

Asen_77
    @asen

I am not spend the tokens, except for sparks on the beginning of the event. Unfortunately nothing shows up, so more then 6000 tokens will be lost :(

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I wonder what might be the next event that will start in 52 minutes from now…

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam I’d guess Chromia available with tokens but she has a high token price that will cost a few recharges just to hit max everyday.

Joel
    @joel687

Well, I finished my daily quest challenges, but the rewards are waiting to be collected. We will see in 2 minutes…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

New event is up i just made a new thread :)

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Oh dear. A new live event called
    Red, white and blue.
    Main character Smokescreen available for Try and for Buy with Gems or earn by Tokens.

Bye bye Happy Valentines.
    Bye bye Chromia bundle.

We now can earn Smokescreen for 7500 tokens.

Hello Optimus Prime accessories bundle.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@ef5ox

They said they were improving their cheat detection system, and that cheaters would be matched against other cheaters. But look at who we are talking about… they probably messed it up. Which is exactly what I was worried about, and was asking Louie what the criteria was, and if one would be notified… I was afraid of false positives.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Chromia, i’m done with you.
    You broke my heart when you demanded so much money from me time and again.
    I’m breaking free and going off to the new event.

Heading over to @elpapam thread https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/happy-valentines-new-event/

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@pandaczar12, thanks for answering, didn’t know that. Been a tiny bit of “issues” with the game, ha ha understatement!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig @joel687 @elpapam @armourbender @asen Also held off with the tokens but guess what? Lost all of them and NOW Chromia is offered for tokens. Only her and not her accessories which means ANOTHER event just for those. Not happy at all. Many people asked them to unlock Chromia for token exchange and some of them had 6000 spare tokens. But no, not only did they make Chromia available the NEXT EVENT, all tokens are all gone and on top of that, the news feed messages doesn’t have a countdown so we had to use up the free tokens as well. This is bullshit.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Don’t bother. I just stop to get mad. Just playing for fun. Trying to get as high as I can in the Events, collect some tokens, receive daily rewards, upgrade with Sparks birds that I think worted and can’t give more nerves to Rovio. They are just do everything on oposite that is normal, so … For me, at this moment they shouldn’t put Chromia as token exchange bird, after two bundels for a real money … So I am continuing at my plan – using sparks for birds that I use mostly and try to get tokens as much as I can, to skip some Gems spending when token exchange day will come and I will need to get Chromia. What will happened we will see – only thing that botter me is time that event day ends and new event day start – this is 2 o’clock in the morning, so this hurt my sleep … Soon I will stop to get awaken at this time of the night …

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Well good luck to you in this event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Viewing 14 replies - 201 through 214 (of 214 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.