Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 214 total)
  • Replies
  • Deszaras
    @deszaras

While I’m disgusted in this bundle, what really makes it so insulting is the game still is riddled with bugs. In a sample of both event and regular nodes, they crash on average 4 or 5 times out of 20. Fix the fracking game before rolling out a new bot and especially one that is only available that is $50.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ed209 I know. Now first is 86k and will not even bother to follow him, especially in this event, that we don’t have anything to exchange tokens. I am second without spending any gems.

Also don’t believe any bird will show up. After they ask for 50 usd for this, there is no chance Chromia to show up. I don’t believe that she will show up in next few events.

Joel
    @joel687

Well, I am now sitting on over 6,000 tokens I really can’t use. (Minus my sparks purchase if no one shows up) This is all in the hopes that the “blue ball” new character just might glitch in tomorrow night… I have enough gems in case it is deadend…

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Ran into Boss Pig while testing Chromia. She can take out his missiles easily but could barely scratch him. By the end his life was down only about a fourth of the way.

kilokilo
    @kilokilo

Something is not right. I can play the event on my Lenovo handset but can’t even see the event on my Samsung Tab. And not to even mention about the previous event, which I’m yet to exchange with the balance token.

?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This was an interesting day.

Usually I blow past the 100 level in the Challenge, but will end up around 8th or 9th place in the Competition.

Today I came in 4th in my cohort, but I missed Challenge level 100.

Phillips
    @phillips

@joel687 I think that the blue ball is suppose to represent a spark.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@phillips No, the blue ball is a blue ball. It s the supreme accessory that acts a halo for transformers. Anyone equipped with a blue ball gets +100% damage, +500% defense, +200% transform power, +1000% explosive force.

I am going to settle this once and for all. There is no top prize on the splash screen for this event. And you want to know the reason why there is no top there? It is the top prize was suppose to be Chromia. When this event first appeared for me, it was before the soft update that caused this to disappear, Chromia was the top prize featured on the splash screen (which is still saying “new character and accessories”, another implication that Chromia was suppose to be the top prize), and she was appearing in the Token Exchange for 5000 tokens. Although I’m hoping that she will suddenly reappear in the Token Exchange when this event ends, I have a strong feeling that the reason why she had disappeared after the event returned is mostly likely because Rovio/Exient didn’t want her available with tokens yet, and they used the soft update to remove her from the Token Exchange (not a smart move in my opinion). Now why they made the entire event disappear initially after the soft update is mystery to me because they didn’t need to do that just to remove Chromia from the Token Exchange.

Let me rephrase this: there is no blue ball, and there is no longer a top prize because the top prize was suppose to be Chromia.

Asen_77
    @asen

@jimmy-necessary For me they place the Chromia event just for a test in the beggining. They place it to be sure that event will no crash the game as were on the previous one. Now when they place it for money, I am not expecting to be in token exchange. If I have to be honest, I don’t expect to show soon. Probably on next few event will be promoted again for monay, and then probably will be placed for tokens. How to explain on the people that gave 50 USD for Chromia, that just a few days she will be offered for tokens, that could be changed for Gems. This offer is only for new players, that could spend 50 USD and to receive several birds with one move. They could spend 6000 tokens for offered birds and to receive Chromia too. Question is – How many players could gave 50 USD for game? And how many new players will go for it? For us that are playing from longer times, we will not spend any money on this bird, especially when she cost 50 USD. Pollicy is very wrong at this moment.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jimmy-necessary No, that is a blue ball. We all want blue balls as top rewards.
    (This is a joke in case you thought I was serious which seems you did).

Anonymous

@datguygamer Do you think Rovio would let us buy that blue ball for 2 million coins? Because, I would actually pay that much for one. :/

@asen
    @jimmy-necessary

You know, Garfield of Borg could be onto something. I mean, I’m pretty sure Rovio knows darn well that the bundle isn’t worth purchasing by any means. What if there’s an off chance that Chromia really will be released at the end of the event, and Rovio just wanted to see if anyone was actually dumb enough buy her? That would be a major kick in the teeth, which I could easily see Rovio try to pull over on us.

Not to mention how many people unloaded gems for Dead End when they screwed up that event. This might be their new marketing scam…

Joel
    @joel687

I thought e blue ball was going to be a werewolf moon that would trail behind the bot, above the energonicon, giving them lots of hair and +1000% damage

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade I have 4 million myself and counting. Sure would love to use them on something. And no, upgrades take nothing from my end.

@joel687
    I like that. XD

Asen_77
    @asen

Is this blue ball is some joke or what? I think I missed something about this blue ball.

Joel
    @joel687

@asen – It is from the top prize spot on this splash page
    IMG_0173.PNG

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I’ll have 7000 useless tokens at the end of the event. While I’d love to buy chromia and her accessories… I at least wish I could get her accessories even though I don’t have her.

Joel
    @joel687

@pandaczar12 – I totally agree. If I am not going to be able to buy the bot, I would love to grab the accessories so I have them when I get the bot

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Never had this happen before

Screenshot_20170214-114207.png

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Isn’t this shit over yet? :lol: i have sto playing the event since i saw the 49,99 Euro bundle…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, I’ve lost track. Is today the final day or the second-last day?

I guess I’ll find out in two minutes.

newbie15
    @newbie15

Is anyone else bored to tears?

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig Event has one more day. 15.02 at 00:00 will end. Today is last day for tokens, then we will wait for something to appear for our earned tokens :)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I think i might pick the new bundle 1000 gems one accessory (1000 tokens? = 500 gems?) and the Bot for 29,99 Euros. So Let alone the 1000 Gems better say 900 gems are costing 19,99 euros clear money that Chromia costs is 10 euros + the accessory that i might cost 500 gems in real money at least another 10 euros… so the 29,99 is more realistic for what they are offering in this bundle…Hm… i believe it’s a better deal rather than 49,99 euros the previous bundle…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 214 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.