Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Valentines! – New Event!

• So it’s up for iOS 1.24.10.1 Good luck people!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 214 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Interesting, Chromia is NOT being offered in is event. They have Smokescreen, Epic Optimus (again), Arcee (with two accessories), Arachnid (with two accessories), and the sparks.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I saw that chromia isn’t available, must be a mistake?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Its playable on android as well

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’m not seeing Chromia in my exchange. Anyone seeing her? I’m on android 1.24.10.2

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

People i can’t see Chromia to be offered… It’s only for playing with her…

What a let down again…

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

It says there is supposed to be a new character in the splash screen. This has to be a mistake.

Asen_77
    @asen

I don’t see Chromia and also don’t have information about event in the news field. I am playing on iPad.

P.S. After restart the game, event is still on and information has shown. Chromia is not available yet.

woo224
    @woo224

The event pop-up on startup shows the top prize being… nothing. I’m sure Chromia will be added later, but it’s still another recent slip-up.

I think the token cost of a character depends on the effectiveness of his weapon. I’m guessing 5000 tokens.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

They messed it up again oh my God…

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

My game still shows the Chinese New Year event 8/

starscream
    @starscream

How lovely to start the new event without fixing Amazon first. And even better knowing when they do get around to it there will be no compensation whatsoever. Great team that Rovio.

Asen_77
    @asen

Also strange – Smokescreen is shown, but accessories for him are not …

Joel
    @joel687

It does say new character. Maybe they will have her for purchase only?
    IMG_0173.PNG

Joel
    @joel687

Well, hoping this keeps working after my first 4 runs, I will only be playing for sparks. I will upgrade my main bot and not waste sparks on a Valkyrie. Should be relaxing at least

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

I got the new update 1.24.10.1 nothing new here, I’m still looking at the Chinese New Year event and it’s still broken. What the heck is wrong with these people.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Event started Half an hour ago and first place has over 30k points

Screenshot_20170210-133734.png

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

If she will come in bundle the net days i might buy her or unlock her exchanging gems with tokens…

Phillips
    @phillips

Not surprised Chromia isn’t available event is only 5 days. When new characters are available events normally go for at least 7 days.

Phillips
    @phillips

@asen have you unlocked Smokescreen as accessories are only available after the character has been unlocked.

Joel
    @joel687

I have Smokescreen, and they definitely don’t have any of his accessories in the token exchange

Joel
    @joel687

On my 4th run, I had to pause for something. The game crashed, it didn’t remember the 1500 points I had built up.

Chromia was available in the Token Exchange when this event first appeared in the game prior to the soft update that caused this event to disappear. As for the shortened time on this event, I think that is a glitch like the one during the Adrift Event that was giving us a false end date. Since there have been a lot of bugs lately with the recent updates to the game, I would not be surprised if: 1) Chromia is supposed to available in the Token Exchange, but she’s not showing up anymore because of a glitch similar to what happened with Dead End in the Token Exchange for the End Of The Road Event; and 2) This is event is suppose to last longer than the end date given in the in-game newsfeed.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I wonder aren’t doing any debugging? I mean we always are getting one worst update one after one… It’s ridiculous…

Kdubz
    @kdubz

This isn’t the first time that Rovio has featured a character that isn’t even able as part of the event (I.e. dead end). Maybe Rovio has some level of logic I just can’t understand.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 214 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.