Happy Thanksgiving! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Thanksgiving! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 56 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I wonder though, if it’s Thanksgiving, why am I seeing Jack o’ Lanterns everywhere?

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@datguygamer Haha. I’m going for EGL and bluestreak’s accessories and sparks if I even get that much.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

I think they’re just generic pumpkins.  Which I suppose are kind of harvesty.

Geli
    @geli

Unexpected Unicron appearance in a Beach node. Scored 2727 pre-bonus. Got me past another token payout level and then some. Not enough rewards to spend gems for recharges AFAIAC. Bottom line: 900 tokens included the 300 for a 4th place finish.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 2: I didn’t think the base scores could get any worse, but as usual Rovio’s managed to “exceed” expectations.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig I guess so but in Spark Runs when I am going through the caves and the camera zooms in too much, I can see those Pumpkins with glowing eyes. I think they reused the assets for the Halloween theme for this one.

@daniel-cho
    Go for the apron first. (y)

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@datguygamer
    This event is a rip off and the Epic Forum is dead

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@quickgaming TBH, these days, with Rovio everything is a rip-off. My cousin plays their Angry Birds Match game where there are costumes to collect for those small things. Sometimes offers pop up to buy those directly at about 79.99$. Yeah…80 bucks for virtual costumes that do nothing.

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

@optimuspig

You are right. I just had my first BP run since the last soft update and now missiles give 15 points again.

The mine nodes are so lame it’s pathetic. It’s utterly ridiculous that out 3 runs in the mines, I’m given only 2, I repeat, TWO, batpigs, which only appeared during one of the three runs. How lame is that?! Also, all three of the nodes for the mine region had been assimilated at the time that I had played those runs.

On a positive note, has anyone noticed how powerful Energon Nautica is at upgrade level 1? Her weapon alone seems to be more powerful than those bots who have acid rounds/explosive rounds/incendiary rounds. Although it probably won’t happen before I upgrade her, I’d like to see how she does against a Walking Mortar Tower while she is still at level one.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jimmy-necessary I have had nodes that gave me 0 bat pigs.

Raizir
    @raizir

Not to mention the mine nodes are so broken structure placement wise,

To show some examples, i will be uploading pictures to here soon,

I forgot to mention this regarding the mine nodes. What is up with the very distinctly lack, or near lack, of Energon structures in the mine nodes? It’s bad enough when the other map nodes are occasionally lacking Energon structures (especially during Boss Pig runs), the mines are so consistently bad regarding the Energon structures, that it’s ridiculous.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@jimmy-necessary

They’re there.  Just really hard to see and hit because they’re small and in the far background.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ll hopefully  be done today with all the sparks and EGL’s Apron.

Then I can shut things down for the rest of the week.

I feel silly grinding 50 tokens per Challenge level.

This better not be the new normal.

@optimuspig I have seen Energon structures in the mines, but they are so few and far between, and nearly impossible to spot, compared to the other map nodes, that it is so ridiculously lame and pathetic on Rovio/Exient’s part regarding giving us a new area to explore. And to top it off, requiring us players to use batpigs in order to unlock Nautica while making the batpigs nearly nonexistent in the mines, and, also, so far, not available in any of the other map nodes and the crates, words cannot express how stupid and lame Rovio/Exient is being, in my opinion.

Raizir
    @raizir

Alright, the pictures are good to go!

Check my gallery to see them,

Well, I finally got a mine run with multiple Energon structures, but STILL NO BATPIGS!!!! Come on! Rovio/Exient can do better than that, so why don’t they?!!

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

I had enough tokens to unlocked Smokescreen and reached rank 400. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad thing. This game has been an expensive addiction. On this game account I’ve spent about $190-200 since I started it around mid August 2017.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Just to give an insight on how uninspiring people are finding this event- late yester I played 1 run and went from #17 to #6. I think I scored around 500 points with the 140% bonus…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@andrewinirela Relatable. The way these events happen non-stop, sooner or later, players will get burnt out.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I was playing this event with my son’s account, to help him obtaining some bots, since I already got everything I wanted for my own game.

He was level 171, with the last part of pig city still covered. The prize for the event was 100 tokens for each threshold. Also, the daily quest related to open chests required to open only one free chest to complete it.

I upgraded some bots for him, and reached level 175, uncovering the last part of the map (excluding the new area that requires plasma). The event now gives only 50 tokens for each threshold, and the daily quest about chests requires 5 chests open.

It is weird that the game penalizes high level players with less rewards. Also, I’m having a hard time to collect coins for him. Watching advertisements is almost required, if you want to collect enough coins for upgrades.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@ramonpontes

Not quite. I’m level 124 and almost all my bots are level 10. Granted, I do not have as many bots as your son’s account but I have 1 million gold left over. I do not watch ads or spend money except to repair bots to full health. Perhaps your son bought many steel crates.

moi
    @moifirst

@daniel-cho I’m curious to know how many crates you have to open in your daily quests. According to @ramonpontes this should be 1 at this low level instead of 5 at high levels.
    I’m also interested in the amount of tokens you receive for each threshold in an event.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@moifirst The game offers one free daily steel crate and it is only required to claim the free crate to complete one of the quests. Are you saying at high levels you get 5 free crates? I receive 50-100 tokens each threshold. I have school in moment of writing so I’ll confirm later.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Thanksgiving! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.