Happy Holidays – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Holidays – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 235 total)
  • Replies
  • Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@elpapam @sntrooper thanks for your advice.
    Nd Marry Xmas to you.. Nd everyone guys..

What I think as I m from India so don’t celebrate Xmas much… But it meant alot to u guys . . So I think u will prefer enjoying your holiday nd celebrating this Xmas rather than investing time in this useless game…
    Which I saw as a opportunity to climb up the leader board and get a 1st. Position atleast for once. ? ?
    Merry Xmas once again… ?????? ?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 yeap i am by the name DARKOULIS.

@mukesh007
    thanx and have a good time your self as well :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper Honestly they should just kept the accessories when you could wear all of them and they would increase your bot meter. Then they overhauled the system for no discernible reason.

CD
    @bartiedog

Just finished a run with Unicron. Wasn’t more than 30 seconds before Astrotrain flew overhead. Didn’t have a chance of defeating Unicorn even using Grimlock. That just sucks!

Also, I agree with everyone, don’t spend real cash. Game cheats.

CD
    @bartiedog

And to top my frustration with the game, I got the dreaded non-responsive touch screen on the very next run. Hard to get points when you can’t shoot.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

I got to look twice as my grandson user name is 1 letter different and even I get mixed up on times when we on the same bd lol

Wishing you all a nadolig llawen a blwyddyn newydd dda

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

holly mother of God! 24000 sparks + 400 gems and useless 80000 coins for 29.99 euros? Seriously?!?!?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

This is a new one. I spent 20 gems to recharge. First two runs went fine but when I went to start the third run I got the “black screen lock up before the ad runs” type crash. Cursed the stupid game because I needed both my last two runs to easily get to the 100 token level but could still get it if I got lucky and got a really good score in my last run. So I shut it down and restarted but this time I didn’t just lose the charge of the run that crashed I lost the other charge too. And to add insult to injury I ended up getting knocked back down to 4th place in the last minutes (I had been in 4th before recharging and was only 200 points shy of 2nd when it crashed).

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Hi @bartiedog

Sorry to hear about your device touchscreen acting up.

May you please share what device you are using? Android or iOS? and what OS version?

I’m contemplating getting another tablet and looking at available options.

Thanks in advance.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@armourbender I will also change my Old iPad Air, i have already found someone to sold it. I am thinking to go for the iPad Pro 12,9 inch 128GB 4G Vodafone (white/Gold) Is the only available at the local Vodafone Shop of my city, and is making me a good deal for 2 Years Contract with 15GB Internet per month, and because i have my cellular number to Vodafne as well and my home’s connection as well is vodafone, after talking with customer’s service at vodafone calling center they give me an option of “home package” So i can also make a full packet to achieve even better price and for the iPad Pro and but for all the devices. So yeah i am thinking seriously going to the big one.

CD
    @bartiedog

I have a samsung galaxy tab A running the kernel version but I don’t think it is my tablet as others here have reported the same issue and all have different devices. Also I only have this issue during ABT comps.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Merry Christmas everyone :)

New Bundle appeared 25 Dec 2016 @ 00:00 am UTC / GMT + 0.

INTRODUCTORY SPARK OFFER:

For the next 48 hours,
    for the same price as the previous Drift Character Bundle,

400 Gems + 80,000 Coins + 24,000 Sparks

Guess this is a better value than getting Drift?
    Sarcasm mode: HO HO HO.

FYI Previous bundle:
    Today’s bundle @ 23 Dec 2016, 00:00am UTC/GMT +0

DRIFT BUNDLE

750 Gems + Great Sword (+10% Explosive Force) + Drift

For USD $32.99

Suddenly the gems bundle banner stopped coming out, on this Intro Sparks Offer banner remains. Which offer 60% off gem purchases and that Gem Pass thing.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

FYI with 24,000 Sparks you can:
    1. Upgrade ONE character to the +60% Score Bonus @ 12th Sparks Bonus level: Silver Star with 2 stripes. With surplus of 1650 Sparks.

or

2. Upgrade FIVE characters to the +20% Score Bonus @ 4th Sparks Bonus level: Bronze Star with 1 stripe. With the surplus of 100 Sparks.

I hope the next event has a good 2x, 3x or more Score Bonus multiplier.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I won’t bother buying this Sparks Bundle!

Joel
    @joel687

I have been able to get Wheeljack, his three accessories, and the three spark containers. With two days left, are any of the hats worthwhile?

@sntrooper The “black screen lock up before the ad runs” is not a crashing of the game, at least, I don’t think that it is. I have encountered this problem before, and what I think that it is is actually the video ad has become unresponsive, usually because of a poor and/or disrupted internet connection. I have found a way around the black screen by tapping on the “x” that is suppose to close out the video ad. If the “x” doesn’t appear because of the glitch, I just tap where the “x” is suppose to be, usually the upper right corner of the screen, and that seems to work and get me back into the game. As for you losing two battery lives instead of one, that may be an unrelated glitch that may have happened at the same time as when you tried to get around the black screen. If you encounter the “black screen lock up” glitch again, try tapping at the corners of the screen. If that doesn’t work, don’t restart your device, instead try closing out the game from running in the background (I only know how to do that with an iPad), and then just restart the game itself. I recommend contacting support if you have to restart the game because of this glitch.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@ £31.99 here in the UK I’d say that Rovio are having a laugh with this bunddle.
    Hands up who really needs and wants 80,000 Coins. Lost for words as on FB they asked what we think they should do with the millions of coins the players have, Answered sent in and then they come up with this little Gem (no pun. I still believe they don’t live on this planet lol

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 I would so buy a bundle in a heartbeat if they offered 80K gems. XD

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer

In your dreams my friend, if they offered something like that the price would be through the roof lol

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 A guy can dream! XD

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I didn’t play an entire day… I was with family and believe me or not i feel much better not playing it!

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’m the same just playing now and then, today not much as had my 2 grandson’s here and they play hell with me lol so had no chance to do anything. In fact I don’t bother much on event runs as I’ve got what I need and still got a lot of tokens left over. I do the daily tasks for the 500 sparks if I remember lol

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

lately the game it feels like i am doing a chore that i kind of getting boring…

Phillips
    @phillips

Did anyone buy the 24000 spark bundle? It was $42.99 in Australia so I wasn’t too keen due to the price. Maybe if they lowered the price a bit and replaced the coins with something usefull like tokens it could have been a bit more tempting.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@phillips
    Yes I just got the 24000 Spark Bundle.

I’m feeling like I’ve been taken advantage by Rovio / Exient as those 8000 coins do nothing much for me. Yes, that feeling will go away if like you said @phillips, rather than 8000 coins, it was TOKENS or more GEMS.

No more coins in the bundles please. They are NOT ATTRACTIVE at all!

They are useless to advanced players – who may decide it’s better to use their skills and equipment to get those (unappreciated) coins as they play. And they will turn their nose up at those (unappreciated) coins included in bundles.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Holidays – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 235 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.