Happy Holidays – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Holidays – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 235 total)
  • Replies
  • Aledromo
    @aledromo

I encountered Unicron for the first one while messing about as Ultimate Megatron. Whoever it was on here talking about preferring UM was spot on. I don’t even have the Armada headset and this was by far the easiest I ever destroyed Unicron. He may become a nice alternative to constantly running Grimlock.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

New update to the way Map nodes are played. Discovered 22 Dec 2016 at 00:20 am UTC / GMT +0.

NEW BUDDIES method for Map Nodes:

We are now to choose from one of 2 buddies. No more cycling through possible buddies for 100 coins per try.

We can send INVITE to the list of facebook friends if you are connected to Facebook through Angry Birds Transformers.

What a clever way to tell our facebook friends and get them to play ABT.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@aledromo

I encountered Unicron for the first one while messing about as Ultimate Megatron. Whoever it was on here talking about preferring UM was spot on. I don’t even have the Armada headset and this was by far the easiest I ever destroyed Unicron. He may become a nice alternative to constantly running Grimlock.

Well, you’ve got @elpapam to thank for that tip about using Ultimate Megatron to off Unicron.
    He’s the one who’s been going on about it.

By the way, what level is your Ultimate Megatron?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@armourbender & @aledromo a today’s run with Unicronat Pig with my Ultimate Megatroon With Armada Headset (+25% Gravity Force) and the Mace (Acid rounds)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

And another 2 good runs with the same setup Ultimate Megatroon With Armada Headset (+25% Gravity Force) and the Mace (Acid rounds)

Olivier Frémont
    @olivier-fremont

What about the problem with explosive rounds ? Is it gonna be fixed ???

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@olivier-fremont who knows? At least many people have mentioned to Exints people that comes here, and personaly i have also submit a ticket request for this problem. So the only we need to do is to wait and pray!

Olivier Frémont
    @olivier-fremont

I really don’t understand why it doesn’t work anymore… anyway i sent a message on rovio website i hope it will make the things go faster !

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Man i wish to have every day event that is contain only missiles!!!! I have had 4 amazing runs with those 2 to be my best! For now. Ultimate Megatroon With Armada Headset (+25% Gravity Force) and the Mace (Acid rounds) I don’t care for my Grimlocks! I wish from heart that Ultimate megatron could have the Medalion (20% Faster Reloader) Like Dark Megatron has.

So my mighty Ultimate Megatron had only 500 Sparks Promotion 5% And i pair him with Either Acid Rain or Shockwave both Cybetronians TFs are full accessorized for only to take the advantage of the bonus of the Squad that is now triple!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Finally defeated Unicron with EGrimlock. Beach node and didn’t have to dodge any falling monoliths. There was only one monolith and was prepared to just let it hit me, but to my surprise, it just stood there. I did have to dodge one just as Unicron was scampering off the screen. I entered the Astrotrain just after.

Today, there were only 19 people on my leaderboard. I decided to try something new and start a few hours late to avoid the hyper competitive players. First and second jumped up early and stayed while third through sixth were tight. After the Unicron win, I jumped from fourth to second in striking distance from first. Decided to do a recharge and took first. That player didn’t play again and I kept first with 33463. Had Unicron twice, Boss Pig three times, and a crash once.

Aledromo
    @aledromo

My Ultimate Megatron was level 13 when he dominated Unicron. Has acid rounds and cowboy hat.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

70 lvl Token reached! still 4th place no problems there to think the others are with too high promoted tfs! But i am fine there ;)

@armourbender I’m still able to cycle through prospective teammates/buddies on the map nodes for 100 coins. Is it possible that maybe you can’t change which teammates to choose from because all of your Transformers have been upgraded to level 15. I had read somewhere that calling upon teammates was either restricted or not available for level 15 Transformers.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Got Wheeljack. With Christmas coming up I’m not really going to be able to compete in most of the last few days of the event so his and Skywarp’s accessories will have to wait till next time they are available. Going to try to get the sparks and if I can hats for the characters I don’t have +damage hats for.

Aledromo
    @aledromo

What accessories does Wheeljack have?

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

Hey everyone!!

With .X.4 update gems back in lab nd videos r back to recharge ur Trf.
    But look how we all felt it nice.., point is its like living in era of Hitler. We have 1 thing nd Rovio/exient snatch it from us nd then we cry, we beg pls give our thing back nd then one day with 1 update they give us some portion of that thing back what they have taken from us 1 week ago… Nd now it’s like atleast they showed some mercy on us for now nd we happy for that.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

Nd when Nemesis Prime is not there we all talk about it but now when u got it (many of u) u still prefer acidstrom ultimate megatron etc.
    What’s with him?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@jimmy-necessary,

I’m still able to cycle through prospective teammates/buddies on the map nodes for 100 coins. Is it possible that maybe you can’t change which teammates to choose from because all of your Transformers have been upgraded to level 15. I had read somewhere that calling upon teammates was either restricted or not available for level 15 Transformers.

I guess you’re right. Sorry for the false alarm. I just upgraded my Shockwave to level 15 and this is my one and only level 15 character.
    So for Map nodes, I’m stuck with the choice of 2 buddy characters that ABT decides to give me.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

RE: Less Gems to finish upgrading quickly

Did you all notice, at least for this live event anyway,

Finishing the upgrade process for the 3 score multiplier 3x characters takes LESS GEMS than other characters? i.e. Finish now” of the Upgrade from level 14 Shockwave to level 15 took ONLY 250 GEMS for ënding 3 days waiting.

This phenomenon happened for Shockwave, Sunstorm, Acid Storm.

Does this happen for other bonus characters in other live events? Anyone notice?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Good job, @elpapam and @aledromo,

You have made me very very eager to try Ultimate Megatron.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@elpapam and @olivier-fremont,

RE: Explosive rounds / force not working

Guessing that coincidentally Shockwave (one of the 3x bonus multiplier characters) will not become too powerful; and as a result other people’s characters with Explosive rounds / force will suffer too.

So personally estimating that it’ll be fixed after this Happy Holidays event.

Anonymous

@armourbender That’s not new. It has always cost 250 gems to finish a level 15 upgrade from the beginning, for all bots.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@armourbender That’s what we are talking for some time now Explosive Rounds, Force Acid Round won’t damage ice same Acid Storm’s weapon can’t destroy ice!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

What a blessed day was today i made a 5 runs need it to made second place for now.

Run 1 Mountain Valley Ultimate Megatron With Armada Headset (+25% Gravity Force) and the Mace (Acid rounds).

Run 2 Mountain Valley Ultimate Megatron With Armada Headset (+25% Gravity Force) and the Mace (Acid rounds).

Run 3 Unicron in Pig City (After killing Unicron I changed to Shockwave to hit the bombs that was lunched at the end because my Ultimate Megatron didn’t have enough health).

Run 4 Mountain Valley Ultimate Megatron With Armada Headset (+25% Gravity Force) and the Mace (Acid rounds).

After 50 Minutes passed…

Run 5 Desert Island Ultimate Megatron With Armada Headset (+25% Gravity Force) and the Mace (Acid rounds).

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Got a good score with ratchet

Screenshot_20161223-072417.png

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Holidays – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 235 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.