Happy Holidays – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Holidays – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 235 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Why are so so obsessed to fight Unicron or Boss Pig? At the state the accessories are currently in, you’ll be annihilated in the run.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@datguygamer has a point unless you use E.Grimlock. Everyone else except maybe Richocet could take him. I still hate how they ruined Optimus Prime. With his accessories, he was a beast but they nerfed him way at the core and now with explosive and acid nerfed, almost everyone is a waste.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer @deszaras The way i have re-arange the my TFs it’s easy to beat him and take those extra 2500 points that are very usefull to me that i am not using not a single gem to refill and run another 4 runs at the events. And i can take him down any time with my 15 lvl Ultimate Megatron with Armada Headset and Mace. And with Acid Storm lvl 15 with all his 3 star Accessories Creemzik The Rocket at his hand etch…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Well if you say so.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer with this combo i have beat him man times in the past and it works i also used this at ratchet event before even with this nerfed version of acid storm’s acid weapon can’t damage ice blocks like the mace acid rounds for Ultimate Megatron can’t damage ice blocks i can beat him anytime. Acid rounds helps in time even with shield after hitting him with acid his health even little is falling… ;)

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Just had Unicron on a beach node. First one today after not seeing him at all yesterday. Let one monolith bonk EGrimlock on the head, but had to dodge a second. Just started to wear down his last health segment before he put his shield up and stopped moving. 1494 before bonus isn’t too shabby for today’s scores. With my averages, that’s just about three runs.

Joel
    @joel687

No sign of unicorn or boss pig for me

Joel
    @joel687

Anyone know who wears the Christmas hats from the token exchange? I went through each transformer’s accessories, and none of them had one of these hats as a possibility to buy

Sethstar
    @sethy

I also haven’t encountered boss pig or unicorn but have had the end of the world glitch once

Joel
    @joel687

Had the end of the world glitch get me twice in the last 6 runs…

zeppled
    @zeppled

What’s going on with the ability to triple your node score and pigs? Mine is very sporadic. Guess Rovio decided their holiday bonus is over. Plus I am unable to recharge my TF health by watching a video. Blanked out on watching videos for anything. You would think they would keep the video watching functioning since that equates to money in their pockets.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@elpapam make sure you only drop game nd not tab/phone like @paul13.. Hard luck… let’s hope u won’t loose ur data otherwise I think u will also drop this game.. no reason to play it from start.

@xunhq
    I thought about it always that if I play only 1 node Rovio will give me 100 token atleast but never tried… Looks like u done it… even if u don’t play after one node u will be there nd at the end of day u will get 100 tokens.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Once you buy the Christmas hats, they are available for a lot of bots. Note: When you buy some of them, the preview only shows up for Optimus Prime, but in actuality some hats are shared across multiple bots.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@elpapam as u earlier said this game now giving more stress instead of giving relief from stress (which we expect from games)

U or @paul13 or anyone help me on this.
    Here the event day ends @5:30 AM, since many continues events without break and I have 1 trf or accessories to get have to play lot of run nd normally spend 30 gems for 8 extra run.
    Now what I have to do to pretend I m sleeping nd then woke up in middle of night carry my phone in the toilet nd play there… I play around till 2:00 am nd leave rest on my luck nd performance on other players
    But from starting of this month my parents specially my mum get too vigilant
    Nd also as every mum is caring I have to say her that I have got bad stomach. Nd sleeping after 2 cause le to wake up late in the morning and feel tired whole day but same routine for next day also.

I can’t make excuses everyday, sometime my mum gave me medicine now I think she woke up intentionally in night to check me. Nd now insisting to visit a doctor.

Nd even after all this I can’t play on those valuable 2 hrs before nd after day end I. E. 5 30 am

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@datguygamer which hats can ratchet use?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sam-spargo Ratchet can use only the Santa hat and that’s it.

sheepybach
    @paul13

The last few days my grandson and I have been doing some test playing and have found a few crazy things. Below is what we have found on other devices, they maybe the same for everybody but pass we don’t know.

They have reduced the fire power on a lot of our Bot’s and so we ran a test and this is the result:–
    Using Thundercracker with all the add-ons he can wear and at Level 15. It took us 11.65secs of continuous firing to kill 1 flying pig, If you get more than 1 flying pig odds are you will be killed.
    Event runs with promoted Bot’s of 60% and up are returning scores around 200/400 and so they are holding back the scoring. Ran a event node with no promoted Bot’s and got over 1000.
    As I’ve said this is what we have found, Anybody getting anything along these lines????

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 11.65 for 1 flying pig? Wow.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@zeppled

What’s going on with the ability to triple your node score and pigs? Mine is very sporadic. Guess Rovio decided their holiday bonus is over. Plus I am unable to recharge my TF health by watching a video. Blanked out on watching videos for anything. You would think they would keep the video watching functioning since that equates to money in their pockets.

One possibility for not being able to watch the recharging video:
    I’m guessing that your gems have fallen to below 30 gems which then means you can’t recharge your TF character. 30 gems or whatever amount it says you need to recharge.
    So I try not to drop below 30 to 35 gems ever or it’s troublesome as now it’s hard to gem farm.

Sometimes ABT waits up to 2 minutes before the video watching banner comes up, so if you are impatient, they manage to trick you into using up your precious gems to recharge. Be patient. or wait the required minutes to recharge, which can be boring.

Hope that solves the problem. Good luck!

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

I got unicron on the desert a few hours ago today.

I don’t know if it works for you, I’ve not tried it since and don’t intend to.
    Because my leaderboard rank dropped dramatically and the leader shot up too much for my liking.

OK, try this:

Once all your energy bars are empty, do not recharge. Turn off the phone / tablet. I tried this on an iPad3 iOS9.

After getting a full recharge by waiting 4 hours with the phone / tablet off, wait another hour and a half at least. So that means you waited 5 and a half hours with your phone / table off. Then play. See if unicron comes out.

Sorry if it doesn’t work for you. Your mileage may vary.

Nerfing again! UGH!!!:
    I had chosen Shockwave level 13 + Acid Storm level 10: a terrible combination for Unicron and left with only a measly base 660+ points before being Sparks score boosted by 85%. Like @elpapam and @paul13 mentioned, the weapons’ effectiveness has lessened dramatically.
    AND feels like your shields have lowered substantially and it just takes a few hits to kill you.

VERY VERY SAD. :(

zeppled
    @zeppled

@armourbender Thanks for the response but I have plenty of gems. This has been going on since the last update. Is anyone else experiencing this? I am on an IPad with OS 10.2. Also, my hard mission has been coming back more frequently with only 4 keys with no video to get the 5th one.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer

I know and as I let my g/son time it 1st I thought he’d made a mistake and so I timed it twice and 11.65secs was about right on the average of the 3 tests.

Well this low scoring on promoted Bot’s is happening as I let my g/son buy the buddle and used the sparks to get a combined bonus of 105% and so far on 12 event runs ( he got millions of gems ) we have not scored over 326 before the bonus using E Grimlock and Shockwave. 4 event runs using Gold Grimlock and Grey Grimlock without sparks I ended up with 4256 over a 1000+ a run. As stated before all Bot’s at level 15 with add-on’s. Sadly there is nothing we can do about it as Rovio will give us some BS reason for it or say it’s rubbish.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

The strangest thing about this game is that Exient expects us to spend lots of money and countless hours competing for:

1. Accessories that do nothing (or sometimes have negative effects)

2. New characters that are typically weak, can’t destroy targets, and add no real value to the game experience other than “look at me, I’m a new character”.

To encourage us to spend even more money, Exient continues to:

1. Make the accessories even worse (farewell explosive rounds).

2. Make the characters weaker and weaker.

The icing on the cake is that their character bundles are priced at $15 – $20 each. I personally feel that is AT LEAST three to four times overpriced for the gaming value you get in return.

I think if Exient were to take a step back and look at the big picture, they would realize that the reason they are not generating enough revenue is because they have not created an enjoyable experience with premium content that makes that experience even more enjoyable.

Instead, the experience is frustrating as hell with premium content that doesn’t make that experience noticeably better.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@zeppled I m playing on andriod.. On the first day of event videos r there, even after completing a node video provides 3x bonus instead of normal 2x. But from 2md day there is no video to multiply ur bonus or to recharge health/repair ur trf. And even no video in Mission. Earlier u got 1 key ? for watching video.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Finally got a Unicron run but ended up only being able to just barely get him down half way because I spent most of the time in vehicle mode dodging falling monoliths and the rest dealing with WMTs. The entire run was one or two monoliths followed by one or two WMTs and then back to the monoliths again. Only time it deviated from that pattern was at the end when there was a line of six monoliths. I only got slightly more than 1000 points before the bonus. Bah!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Holidays – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 235 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.